lil problem with mysql

I just wanted to test this gamemode http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...28#post3973628

so basically i just did everything good, but when i registered character script doesn't saved it so and i checked the mysql logs and these errors popped up if you guys know solution and want to help me reply on this thread

PHP код:
[13:59:19 12/31/17] [ERRORcache_get_field_content_int invalid datatype
[13:59:19 12/31/17] [WARNINGCMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName field not found ("SetupInfo") (Query"SELECT * FROM characters WHERE char_name = 'Jay_Douglas'")
[
13:59:19 12/31/17] [ERRORcache_get_field_content_int invalid datatype
[13:59:19 12/31/17] [WARNINGCMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName field not found ("Gender") (Query"SELECT * FROM characters WHERE char_name = 'Jay_Douglas'")
[
[13:59:19 12/31/17] [WARNINGCMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName field not found ("RentAt") (Query"SELECT * FROM characters WHERE char_name = 'Jay_Douglas'")
[
And yeah these columns exists

The column names do not match. In your query response callback you are trying to get content from fields SetupInfo, Gender and RentAt - these should be pSetupInfo, pGender and pRentAt as per your screenshot from phpMyAdmin.

Add SetupInfo, Gender, RentAt into `characters`, they should be interval and 6 length

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x88
Посмотреть сообщение
Add SetupInfo, Gender, RentAt into `characters`, they should be interval and 6 length
PHP код:
[ERRORcache_get_field_content_int invalid datatype 

can you guys help mee?