COmputer delll dimension 4500

well i got a dell since it was my moms but now it wont work

When i open any program except internet the program opens up but is blank you cant see anything

what could be the problem it? worked the previously day....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooper
well i got a dell since it was my moms but now it wont work

When i open any program except internet the program opens up but is blank you cant see anything

what could be the problem it? worked the previously day....
Thats most likely a virus, Can you run your virus scanner or any antivirus? You can set windows to a later date with last working configuration, If you have it enabled.

all i can say, it's a dell they're only built to last so long till shit goes wrong, only way to fix it is buy a new computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetn931
only way to fix it is buy a new computer.
Thats never EVER a case, unless its hardware failure in which case i dont see it because his computer can run, but its not functioning correctly.

eh, his computer may run, but dells hardware fails and the shit will still run, dells are so fucked up made that's it not even funny, They run to hot, the way they design them is just not right, I've had hardware faliure before well it was on the verge to failing, the computer still ran just half the shit didn't work, It was the cpu that was failing, Funny thing is, that's it was a dell. I've got one computer it has an intel board s440bx i belive and that computer has lasted me longer then any dells i've had in my presence, I've never had issues with that intel board, Now dells on the other hand, are Just shit made computers, ever opended one up and see how they're designed? Just by lookin at it you can tell it's shit. Some of them don't put fans on heatsinks they put them on the case, So the actual heatsink dosen't get cooled, Do i need to go on?

well its like a 2002 computer but... i cant already tried restoring back to a time and anti virus was on but now its off the next day so mayby

but i dont wanna reinstall the whole windows

Quote:
well its like a 2002 computer but... i cant already tried restoring back to a time and anti virus was on but now its off the next day so mayby

but i dont wanna reinstall the whole windows
reinstallin may fix it or it may not, If it's a hardware issue then it will fix it temporay then start acting up again.

ill go try it

Quote:
ill go try it
Good Luck!

Quote:
ill go try it
Yes good luck, Have fun