[Tool/Web/Other] Hook Creator

Hook Creator

Log
Code:
30/12/2017 1.0.0
    - Released Hook Creator beta

Introduction

Hook Creator is a C# program that simplifies the work to create the hook (method ALS 7) of a callback, offering a list of all SA-MP callbacks with all their parameters. It also offers the option to separate the parts of the hook for easy handling.

It is very useful for those who work with modular programming and have chosen to use the ALS 7 method instead of y_hooks.

Use

Its use is easy, just select the callback in the combo box 'Callback' and insert the hook prefix in the text box 'Hook Prefix'. Then just click Generate.

Download

Github

Credits

Bruno13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfr
View Post
Wow I needed this

so I can't add my own callbacks, but I have to select it from the dropdown?
I'll add this functionality more later, for now you can insert your callback into the array 'callbacks' and the parameters in the array 'callbacksParams'. Exception code added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
View Post
Lol, how lazy can anyone be with this?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzy
View Post
This.

Well, I'm not shaming your release, there are people who struggle with hooking but still, this just promotes their unwillingness to learn.
I do not see how, it's just a tool that makes it easy to create a hook. People will only use this tool if they know what a hook is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debjit
View Post
hehe I didnt expected such kind of tools.

You cannot make tools to make people do coding without actually making them learn it.

Although Nice One!
This tool is for anyone who knows how to handle hook and wants to speed creation, just that. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatog
View Post
You can easily add a snippet into your editor to speed up ALS hooking and a web app would be more suitable instead of an executable.
Yes, it is also possible, but my intention was to have all callbacks to create a hook and be able to separate it into parts. For me executable is more practical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
View Post
You can do this in Sublime, VS Code and Atom so I don't know why you would ever want to open a separate application, copy+paste/write your function name in and then copy+paste back to your editor...
For the reason of having all callbacks in a list and being able to separate the hook into parts.