Pawn compiler is crashing

Hello samp community. Well, I've faced a problem while i was major updating my server.
Yesterday, i've added city selector for the freeroam mode of my gm but after adding it, my pawno compiler started crashing.
Well, i used 2 sites to fix the loose identations and the missing brackets and they fixed them but it's still crashing.
i downloaded Zeex compiler and it's still crashing too.
i made a new file and i removed which i added into the script and i put it into the new file, i tried to compile but it keeps crashing.
So, what's the problem? and what is the issue? i tried all the solutions

What I can suggest to find the problem is, if its a large script, take 50 lines approx, and remove that part(or just comment it) and try to compile, if it crashes, un-comment those lines and comment the next part, continue it until the compiler doesn't crash, then uncomment those lines as well and then within that area, comment less lines for example 10 lines/ or the small functions until exactly the problematic lines have been found. You might be able to fix it yourself once you have found the problem, else just post those lines here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahaMhr
View Post
What I can suggest to find the problem is, if its a large script, take 50 lines approx, and remove that part(or just comment it) and try to compile, if it crashes, un-comment those lines and comment the next part, continue it until the compiler doesn't crash, then uncomment those lines as well and then within that area, comment less lines for example 10 lines/ or the small functions until exactly the problematic lines have been found. You might be able to fix it yourself once you have found the problem, else just post those lines here.
it's not a large script plus, it's getting larger part by part because it's under updates.
plus, i did that too and nothing happens. it keeps crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNelson
View Post
it's not a large script plus, it's getting larger part by part because it's under updates.
plus, i did that too and nothing happens. it keeps crashing
I already stated this before but here we go, sometimes when the script is too big two things can crash the compiler,
1- non-terminated string , ex:
PHP Code:
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1"Hi); 
you're missing one " what it should be:
PHP Code:
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Hi"); 
that's first,
2-A unmatching closing bracket or opening one, for ex:
PHP Code:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
   }
return 
1;

2 closing brackets, one opening so you gotta remove one, and the same deal if you had 2 opening brackets and one closing so it should've looked like this
PHP Code:
{
   return 
1;

Keep searching through your script, start off by taking the longest callbacks out and see which one is causing the crash then look closely at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
I already stated this before but here we go, sometimes when the script is too big two things can crash the compiler,
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
that's first,
PHP Code:
{
   }
return 
1;

2 closing brackets, one opening so you gotta remove one, and the same deal if you had 2 opening brackets and one closing so it should've looked like this
PHP Code:
{
   return 
1;

Keep searching through your script, start off by taking the longest callbacks out and see which one is causing the crash then look closely at it.
tbh, i checked the script line by line a hour ago and i don't have any of these mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNelson
View Post
tbh, i checked the script line by line a hour ago and i don't have any of these mistakes
Trust me i went through what you're going through right now and it was mostly one of the 2 problems i stated, Do this:
Quote:

Quote:
View Post
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
that's first,
PHP Code:
{
   }
return 
1;

PHP Code:
{
   return 
1;

He checked for even number of braces, and they exist. So not a brace issue.
Secondly, he's using Zeex's compiler. It tells you about non-terminated string. (Pretty sure about that.)