BB           BB             RR        RR
  BB            BB            RR         RR
  BB             BB           RR          RR
  BB              BB          RR           RR
  BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB           RR            RR
  BULLET RAJA PRESENTS Dynamic BR Block Command System
*/
Intro:

This is simple Dynamic BR Block Command System, By this system you can block commands if the player will try to use that command he will get message Unknown Command.Enjoy & Rep If You Like It
Commands:

/blockcmd[rcon admin]
/unblockcmd[rcon admin]
/blockedcmds[rcon admin]
Credits:

A_SAMP: [Samp Developer]
SSCANF2: Click Here
ZCMD: Click Here
DINI: Click Here
Codes:

Click Here

Bugs:

Not found any if you found report it

i hope you will like it

Pretty Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherethescripters
View Post
Pretty Good.
Thanks

Comments Please

Not of much use since cmds related to cheats or whatsoever are processed on the client and won't reach your server hence trying to block a cmd or kicking/banning on doing one will not affect it and you should use gammix's dini2 include, also indentation? also none of these cmds are rcon wtf are you talking about [rcon admin]?? not sure if you even made that... the array sizes are exaggerated idk why u used fopen, and you didn't even mention we needed to create a folder called BlockedCmds in scriptfiles, why make a cmd if you're going to block it? i don't mind the release but the way you made it needs to be improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
Not of much use since cmds related to cheats or whatsoever are processed on the client and won't reach your server hence trying to block a cmd or kicking/banning on doing one will not affect it and you should use gammix's dini2 include, also indentation? also none of these cmds are rcon wtf are you talking about [rcon admin]?? not sure if you even made that... the array sizes are exaggerated idk why u used fopen, and you didn't even mention we needed to create a folder called BlockedCmds in scriptfiles, why make a cmd if you're going to block it? i don't mind the release but the way you made it needs to be improved.
Ok Sir, I will Improve It