Object problem

I have a problem with objects ... such as this los santos shelf and City Hall
City Hall shows me cool...

can there be a problem include or plugin ...?
I use the latest streamer....
Help me

Help me guys :/

How are we supposed to help you?

Are you trying to remove that yellow arrow? I think that's got something to do with the filterscripts you're running on your server. Try removing gl_property from your server.cfg file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMethod
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you trying to remove that yellow arrow? I think that's got something to do with the filterscripts you're running on your server. Try removing gl_property from your server.cfg file.
Not the yellow arrow, but those objects that do not show me the whole..
Objects will not show up...

0.3.8 => The police building will not show me
0.3.7 => The police building will show up, but around that car park and so it just will not show up....

and I use the latest streamer

Have you set a specific stream distance for the objects or is it set to default? Try readjusting the streaming distance for streamer in general perhaps?

I did not understand well... How did you think?

Not quite sure if this will fix the problem but place this OnFilterScriptInit/OnGamemodeInit (in your script)

PHP код:
Streamer_SetVisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECTamount); 
Change amount to the maximum amount of objects that can be streamed in (visible) on player's sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaKe Elite
Посмотреть сообщение
Not quite sure if this will fix the problem but place this OnFilterScriptInit/OnGamemodeInit (in your script)

PHP код:
Streamer_SetVisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECTamount); 
Change amount to the maximum amount of objects that can be streamed in (visible) on player's sight.
I try

I have about 7 maps and a week ago I went and now they are making me trouble...

help me guys