create cmd - fix more bugs and more...

hi guys

1.i have a Game mod. thats : Cnr

But it have a Bad bug. Bug: Player is spawned, the menu [Select job menu (robber.car jacker and more..)] is Disappeared!! but player send Number (like:2) [or more..] player job will change !!
and the help menu for Police . Medics and Taxi drivers is Disappeared !!

how to fix it?

2. i need to create 4 Auto Send Massage In down page . how to create it?

3. I need to create a Cmd And a Red Cheak Point. cmd: player type /xmas , server give player Money And score [2 Mil Money and 20 Score. nOTE: Just 1 time for All Players] Note2: Random amount Note3: for give the gifts to player, Player Just on RED Cheak Point. (ReD Cheak Points. Like: Shop Robberys. In shops is A Red Cheak Point.)

4.how to create a board in City , on this board typed Server Info (Server name-IP . TEAM Speak Server IP . Site . Credits...)

Thanks Guy's

[[[[[[[[[[Sorry For my BAD ENGLISH !!!]]]]]]]]]]

help

Don't spam bump your post for until at least 24 hours pass! i can't help you with all of that because its nonsense you can't just post random requests you have to post code/logs and more information , for number 4 you can use CreatObject and SetObjectMaterialText that can help you write on objects, number 3 use IfIsPlayerInRangeOfPoint and create a checkpoint then disable it once he enters and use a player file variable to only make it once and to give random cash just use rand, number 2 i can't understand shit from what you said, number 1 i already stated why, you must provide code.

ok sorry for spaming.. please Full help me How to create a board (number4)

please help me how to create a board in the server. In Board typed: Name Server. Ip Addres Server. Team Speak Server. Site .... [Board BackGround color is: Black and Typed Texts Color Is RED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamrlg
Посмотреть сообщение
please help me how to create a board in the server. In Board typed: Name Server. Ip Addres Server. Team Speak Server. Site .... [Board BackGround color is: Black and Typed Texts Color Is RED]
You can actually do that with texture studio.

i Know it. what is the it code to bulid it? please paste the full code bulid it in here

i Know it. what is the it code to bulid it? please paste the full code bulid it in here

If you "know" it, then please know that you need to install Texture Studio.

It's totally a plug and play, there are tutorial videos in the main post of the link I've provided.