[BUG] Player Damage (when AFK in interior/vw)

Hello, I have this bug on my server. When the player is AFK in some interior and vw and someone comes to kill him (the killerid being in another interior + vw) when he try to shoot in the player that is AFK normally the health should decrease, but when the player AFK come back from afk, his life and armor are the same as before he puts afk.

How I can fix this bug? I don't know if is only on my server.

Example: Player 1 is AFK in interior 1 and vw 3 and other player (player 2) is in interior 5 and vw 0. When the player2 comes to player1 and try to shoot in player 1, when player 1 comes back from AFK his health is like before, no decrease.

Video here: https://*********/yzle27P-QaQ

Well, if the people's interiors or VW's are different, they cant see each other idk how a player of another int or vw can shoot on other.

next point is, its perfectly normal, when a player is AFK he becomes invincible. why would you even want players to kill other AFK players.

UNLESS if you want them to not be able to pause and for that i suggest Emmet's samp callback's include for the OnPlayerPause function here it is: Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, if the people's interiors or VW's are different, they cant see each other idk how a player of another int or vw can shoot on other.

next point is, its perfectly normal, when a player is AFK he becomes invincible. why would you even want players to kill other AFK players.
Because if the player is not in the game (is AFK), if a player (Police) kills him, he doesn't go in jail...or if a Hitman has a contract on him, how can he kill him if he is AFK ?

That's why I want to fix it.

Bump

As far as I'm aware of, changes done to AFK client should take effect when they come back from being AFK.

There is no work a way round as AFK players can't update their client (OnPlayerUpdate is not called) unless they are tabbed back in. The only way round is to not allow players to AFK in your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by None1337
Посмотреть сообщение
Because if the player is not in the game (is AFK), if a player (Police) kills him, he doesn't go in jail...or if a Hitman has a contract on him, how can he kill him if he is AFK ?

That's why I want to fix it.

Bump
Did you even read my comment? you can detect paused players and prevent them from pausing by either killing/sending/kicking the moment they pause in some process.