Mysql refuses to create table

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS TABLENAME `terma`");
    mysql_query(string);
    return 1;
}
I have nothing but this code, I use BlueG's mysql server plugin r5 windows version
checked phpmyadmin a thousand times but table cant be created
could the plugin be causing this
and theres nothing in the logs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFiras
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS TABLENAME `terma`");
    mysql_query(string);
    return 1;
}
I have nothing but this code, I use BlueG's mysql server plugin r5 windows version
checked phpmyadmin a thousand times but table cant be created
could the plugin be causing this
and theres nothing in the logs
try.
PHP код:
format(stringsizeof(string), "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS terma"); 

Still doesnt work

Are you sure the database connection is being established correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEW273
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure the database connection is being established correctly?
Logs tell me the connection to the database is successful

You need to add the columns to your CREATE TABLE query, see example below:
Код:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `terma`(`ID`int AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY)
Do you have debug enabled? If not you should enable and then check your MySQL log. As you're using a very outdated version of the MySQL plugin I'm not familiar with the functions but try this:
Код:
mysql_debug(1);
Place it before your connection code.

Also generally speaking I don't think it's worth the effort trying to create tables in Pawn, would it not be easier to simply create the table in phpMyAdmin?

Tried the first code, still didn't work
Enabled debug, didn't get anything
It always says connection to the database is successful
And I don't get how I should create the table manually, say I have a registration system, am I supposed to be creating a table for each player that registers manually?

You should only need to create the table once, you then add a new row when a player registers by using an INSERT query.

Even with debug enabled there is no log referencing this particular query? Could you post a copy of your MySQL log here please.

There is one log I found
pawn Код:
[12:03:40] [ERROR] mysql_connect: invalid option id '3306'
[12:04:24] [ERROR] mysql_connect: invalid option id '3306'
[12:04:55] [ERROR] mysql_connect: invalid option id '3306'
[12:07:17] [ERROR] mysql_connect: invalid option id '3306'
[12:08:18] [ERROR] mysql_connect: invalid option id '3306'
[12:09:34] [ERROR] mysql_connect: invalid option id '3306'
[12:18:01] [ERROR] mysql_connect: invalid option id '3306'
[12:23:39] [ERROR] mysql_connect: handle error: no database specified
[12:27:58] [ERROR] CConnection::CConnection - establishing connection to MySQL database failed: #1045 'Accиs refusй pour l'utilisateur: 'root'@'@localhost' (mot de passe: OUI)'
[12:27:58] [ERROR] CConnection::CConnection - establishing connection to MySQL database failed: #1045 'Accиs refusй pour l'utilisateur: 'root'@'@localhost' (mot de passe: OUI)'
But it doesn't seem that I got this now, in the time it says 12 pm but in my country its 2 pm now
and translation for the last lines, it says access refused to root@localhost (password: yes)
though it says connection to the database is successful in the samp-server log

Stop your server then delete (or move to another folder) the log file completely, then start the server again, it will create a new log file and show only current errors.