Hosted tab?

I'm looking to buy a hosted tab. What is the process and where can I find one?

Game-mp.com is the only company owned by SA-MP team that hosts servers, all hosting companies are using game-mp to host your servers but hosting companies cannot place you in the hosted list without game-mp so if you are going to host your server and you got game-mp account then I highly recommend using it because if the website is down, your server will still be in the host tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrezQ
Посмотреть сообщение
Game-mp.com is the only company owned by SA-MP team that hosts servers, all hosting companies are using game-mp to host your servers but hosting companies cannot place you in the hosted list without game-mp so if you are going to host your server and you got game-mp account then I highly recommend using it because if the website is down, your server will still be in the host tab.
Game-mp.com is NOT a hosting service, nor is it a company. It's a listing service owned by SA-MP.

For about $20 per month (I am not entirely sure about this number as I do not have an account on game-mp) you can purchase a hosted tab listing. However, registration on game-mp is closed and has been for a while. Some SA-MP hosting services resell hosting tab spots for a higher price. Usually about $30 and sometimes even up to $55.

You do not need to host your server with their service though since there are a couple of websites out there that sell just the hosting tab spots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrezQ
Посмотреть сообщение
that's a samp server list lmao

Mostly with the SA-MP hosting provider. You have to own a server with them to get in the hosted tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Mostly with the SA-MP hosting provider. You have to own a server with them to get in the hosted tab.
Any other way around? I'm running mine off in a VPS.

Some providers are now offering off site listings. I would contact one of them. (this usually goes a bit higher in price)

Good luck on your search!