SA-MP Drift.

Hey guys this is my first video on here, recorded a few minutes of me drifting on sf,
quality might be shabby with a decent fps but i couldn't afford to wait for about 3 to 5 hundred of mgbs to get uploaded,let me know what you think about the drift tho, 0 mods/edited handling lines used all the basic san andreas drift, here's the vid :

All comments appreciated.

damn your server is talented gj

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfr
View Post
damn your server is talented gj
Haha Thanks! that was actually me drifting but we do have quite a few talented players i'll motivate 'em and upload a vid of all of us drifting ^^

Good job.

Thanks barn :)

You kinda failed on those jumps, and the musics didn't fit the scenes tbh. Don't get me wrong.

Nice. I can't even take a simple turn with elegy -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
You kinda failed on those jumps, and the musics didn't fit the scenes tbh. Don't get me wrong.
@Travis Thanks lmao I've been doing it for a while if you give it time and don't get used to any sort of mods or edits you'll get there, start off by using a low resolution and pressing backward button whenever u slip,
@cuber Music is about taste this is me picking what i see that fits so that's fair enough although which jumps?

Brilliant video.
Your paintjob says RogueDrifterZ on the trunk, is it client sided or server sided?
Also, those colored spoilers are nice man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzy
View Post
Brilliant video.
Your paintjob says RogueDrifterZ on the trunk, is it client sided or server sided?
Also, those colored spoilers are nice man.
Thanks! it's actually client-sided since i don't think its possible to let players download those with 0.3.8 (not that my server is 0.3.8 YET) i just had a good friend of mine who knows how to edit the paintjobs nail them for me editing the custom.img file (on my server as well) and the spoilers are a compilation of CreateObject , AttachObjectToVehicle and SetObjectMaterial if you want them try downloading one of those in-game vehicle attaching scripts to get the coords and read the SetObjectMaterial color format, thanks for the support @everyone :)