What's your new year resolution?

Seriously? Removing "Find balls to commit suicide"? Which rule did I break? Stop overmoderating this section FFS...

I honestly feel that my life is complete and I have achieved everything that I ever wanted, so death is the next big thing that I am waiting for. Suicide is a shortcut to that goal.
Whats the point in staying alive anyway? Most people just get a job and sell their time for a paper that they can exchange for stuff that will help them waste time in their free time, then they die and everything they did is gone.

Suicide means reaching that stage without all the hassle inbetween. At least I will finally find out if there is afterlife, is god real, if yes, which one etc... Or just cease existing and just be free of dealing with dumb people that I meet everywhere, everyday. seems like a win to me. Maybe I will be reborn as another person/animal/alien and be dumb enough to actually enjoy life. Lets see

So... are you willing to accept suicide as a legit new year's resolution now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
I am getting BMW m3 e46 if i saved enough money which will decide that i am getting a used one or new.

Me too, for me its easyier because im working at BMW

and have a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
Посмотреть сообщение
Seriously? Removing "Find balls to commit suicide"? Which rule did I break? Stop overmoderating this section FFS...

I honestly feel that my life is complete and I have achieved everything that I ever wanted, so death is the next big thing that I am waiting for. Suicide is a shortcut to that goal.
Whats the point in staying alive anyway? Most people just get a job and sell their time for a paper that they can exchange for stuff that will help them waste time in their free time, then they die and everything they did is gone.

Suicide means reaching that stage without all the hassle inbetween. At least I will finally find out if there is afterlife, is god real, if yes, which one etc... Or just cease existing and just be free of dealing with dumb people that I meet everywhere, everyday. seems like a win to me. Maybe I will be reborn as another person/animal/alien and be dumb enough to actually enjoy life. Lets see

Message me if you want to talk; suicide isn't the answer.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not about accepting your resolution.
It's about not condoning the act of suicide in a public place, goddamn it!
Think before you post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not about accepting your resolution.
It's about not condoning the act of suicide in a public place, goddamn it!
Think before you post!
shut the fuck up for once

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

How old are you again?

I am 22, about to begin my last uni semester, after which I will be a software engineering major

What the fuck is going on in this thread can anyone write a tldr

I have none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fuck is going on in this thread can anyone write a tldr
i am just defending my pro-suicide posts xd

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe you would actually make some sense if you have pointed out some actual rule that I broke.
You can't moderate a community with just "common sense", you need real rules, otherwise your community (or the one you are moderating) will look unprofessional.
As you can see, "my common sense" is heavily shifted and you can't blame me (nor delete my posts) for posting about a topic that is "tabu" in your eyes, everyone is different. Create a rule and then delete posts to have some consistency in your community at least.
Actually you can moderate using common sense. You can't make rules for every single subject of discussion that exists in this world.
And it's not about suicide being a tabu subject. You could talk about it condoning it. You could talk about it without telling people that it's ok to do it.
Given the huge amount of mentally unstable people that browse the internet every day, there's a high chance for your words to cost someone's life.
Just because it seems ok to you, doesn't mean that it's ok.

That's why your post gets deleted. The fact that you got banned for it, proves that I'm actually making some sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinAir
Посмотреть сообщение
If you can't understand joke please don't write anything.
It ain't funny : P

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaryM4Life
Посмотреть сообщение
It ain't funny : P
That quote is funny af thooooo )))))))))))))))))))

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am getting BMW m3 e46 if i saved enough money which will decide that i am getting a used one or new.
I don't know how you intend on buying a new e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know how you intend on buying a new e46
Working...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Working...
shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually you can moderate using common sense. You can't make rules for every single subject of discussion that exists in this world.
And it's not about suicide being a tabu subject. You could talk about it condoning it. You could talk about it without telling people that it's ok to do it.
Given the huge amount of mentally unstable people that browse the internet every day, there's a high chance for your words to cost someone's life.
Just because it seems ok to you, doesn't mean that it's ok.

That's why your post gets deleted. The fact that you got banned for it, proves that I'm actually making some sense.
Try harder eventually you will get a mod when they have no other choice

survive