In need of help with error

Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for some time now but everything I do just does nothing, or messes everything up even more than before.

THe error I am getting is:

Код:
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a samp"
I've looked it up but haven't found this specific "a samp" error. I've tried reinstalling the samp-server file but it done nothing. Any help is much appreciated as I am currently a novice basically and I do wanna get better at scripting.

At the top of your script you should see #include <a samp> you need to replace this with #include <a_samp>. Notice the missing underscore? The name of your include must be accurate, it is case sensitive.

The name references the .inc file that is located in pawno/include folder of your server.

Let me know if you need any further help with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEW273
Посмотреть сообщение
At the top of your script you should see #include <a samp> you need to replace this with #include <a_samp>. Notice the missing underscore? The name of your include must be accurate, it is case sensitive.

The name references the .inc file that is located in pawno/include folder of your server.

Let me know if you need any further help with this.
......Wow... how did I manage to miss that /_- well that fixed that problem lol, thanks a bunch! Such a simple thing can just halt the entire script. +1

first of all its a_samp so make sure you got that '_' and also make sure you got a_samp in your pawno/includes but if you reinstalled samp server im sure you already got it.
edit: welp too late again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyDeath
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for some time now but everything I do just does nothing, or messes everything up even more than before.

THe error I am getting is:

Код:
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a samp"
I've looked it up but haven't found this specific "a samp" error. I've tried reinstalling the samp-server file but it done nothing. Any help is much appreciated as I am currently a novice basically and I do wanna get better at scripting.
I wonder what the problem is here