Apocalyptic Roleplay Servers?

Hello everyone from the SA:MP forums.

We all know those RP servers, the ones based in a city, like Los Santos, a standard roleplay server with standard irl kind of roleplay, and we all know there's a dozen of these servers, they come and go. And all are most of the time the exact same thing.

Once there was this Apocalyptic roleplay server, some of you might have known it as Project Apocalypse, and afterwards Dystopian, this server has shut months ago and many players that played on there are searching for something alike, something unique, apocalyptic like a zombie virus spread, and world has been colapsing, this could be made through mapping and probably NPC's, even though NPC's are not mandatory it's all about the roleplay anyway I know there's many people out there wanting this theme as it's actually some kind of unqiue roleplay, there's no apocalypse servers at all right now, atleast no roleplay ones where you take the role of a character in a world.

I'd like to see some thoughts on this, cause I know that I am definitely not the only one wanting a apocalyptic themed roleplay server in a zombie apocalypse, so leave your comments beneath, maybe share if there's any roleplay server in this theme, cause they are hard to find, and at this point I highly doubt there's any.

So leave your comments.

If people are desperately searching for such a server, the original server wouldn't have closed. It's just matter of time until there's nothing to do in the server and people tend to get bored afterwards. That's what happens with every unique themed gamemodes unfortunately. Human nature.

They've had quite a playerbase to be honest, till they made this choice to open a city in a futuristic kind of atmosphere, with just casual roleplay. Nothing really apocalyptic.

Apocalyptic still has a lot of potential.

My idea was always an apocalyptic server, I never managed to play in one because they were in English.

Such an idea is something very different, currently I believe it would be innovative. There are many servers using this theme (apocalyptic), however, they don't follow the rules of roleplay.
Initially the combination of apocalypse + roleplay could seem weird for some players, but with the passage of time they would familiarize properly to this.

There was a few roleplay servers, sadly they closed down eventually.

I started something exactly like this recently. It's paused currently due to my health issues and recently my HDD shoved a finger right up my ass.

I sent you a PM. Check it if you can. I’m sure I’ll be able to give you some information and help with your server.

I have been working on this project I am Mexican but I need help to get it out faster
https://imgur.com/a/X2oWG