Languages Opinion

Guys, I'm going to add different languages for my server, but not applying it to the full server though just to certain cmds, like etc./help, which should just direct players in the right path. Understanding the rules, instructions, help and etc.

I need your opinions on what Languages I should add to my server. I don't plan to add all languages but at least the languages which SA-MP players use.

So opinions?

P.S, For translations I will use ****** Translate.

Javanese.

Spanish, Russian, Romanian

Of course there are more but these are one of the most common languages used in SA-MP.

German & Portuguese perhaps?

I'd add languages that aren't too close to the english language. I think most people from, for example, Spain or France will understand english well enough to comprehend the rules, while there are some countries where english isn't even taught - those would be the ones you should add IF there are players from that country playing on your server.

Ask your server players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
Посмотреть сообщение
Ask your server players.
Well you see mate, I'm currently in the BETA phase, just polishing and touching things up for a big release next year. I thought of adding a Language interface for the rules and certain cmds. All your feedback is much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
Посмотреть сообщение
Well you see mate, I'm currently in the BETA phase, just polishing and touching things up for a big release next year. I thought of adding a Language interface for the rules and certain cmds. All your feedback is much appreciated.
You didn't get my point. I meant, ask your players in-general(discord etc) not only on samp server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
Посмотреть сообщение
You didn't get my point. I meant, ask your players in-general(discord etc) not only on samp server.
Sure I'll do that.