Saving scripts loads into my Data Bases problem.

Hi I am Star and I am new scripter. Anyway I got a really problem and I need fast answer.
So I am using a business script but it's working as include not filescript
It's using sql server and these things and you can create a business from the scripts so after I added that include and I used it in my game mode and I made my sql server (localhost/phpmyadmin) import the biz sql tables and every thing was working so good and the tables were added to my DB then I enetered the game and I found my business at the position which I added to the script I bought it and the owner was me then I deposited 1000 to test it
When I logged out and closed the samp server to test if it saves or not I found that the business was with no owners and no 1000 and offered me to buy it again.
I don't understand why? I put his sql file into my data bases Is there any codes or something I must add again to my biz include or what?
Please!!!! Check the business system and tell me how to solve it
Link over here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=296811
All what is he putting at the download is include with sql file
Please help me and tell me what to add to make it saving into my DB
Note: I am using appserv by the way to create the DB at my localhost/phpmyadmin

Post in the topic where you downloaded your script. Ask the creator of the include.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithis
Посмотреть сообщение
Post in the topic where you downloaded your script. Ask the creator of the include.
Lol the creator of the script last activity 2014

Guys any help?

Guys any way help! What to do?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenStar
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys any way help! What to do?!
Please don't spam and read the Forum rules
you're only allowed to bump every 24 hours, i'm not experienced in mysql nor do i have any idea what you're saying so i hope that someone else would reply and help you.

Do you have a mysql_error.log in your server directory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have a mysql_error.log in your server directory?
What is that?