The English Roleplay Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMSK
View Post
What is BA-RP doing? Taking someone's else success, they doing the same things like LS-RP but in another place.
Ї\_(ツ)_/Ї
"Taking someone's else success"

What success? There is no success there since the day that child and that aggressive maniac guy kicked the original LS-RP's creator. Since then, the success went straight to a rubbish bin with the tag "Intent to provide a sense of pride and accomplishment" planted on it.

"they doing the same things like LS-RP but in another place." - Server did not even open yet and you just assumed.

Only thing I see is that you are blindly following a dictator and a child who keep trying to shut down the server for good. But meh, I hope it does as it produces nothing but madness, dissapointment and a shame view towards to English roleplay communities. Oh, I hope you did not believe their claims that they made THAT server because they did not. Hell, they did nothing for 2 years other than going to a wrong direction.

Off to hell LS-RP goes, up goes BA-RP with a good path to new success and opportunities. Glory to DamianC, Rehasher and the developers, proud of their work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekillergreece
View Post
"Taking someone's else success"

What success? There is no success there since the day that child and that aggressive maniac guy kicked the original LS-RP's creator. Since then, the success went straight to a rubbish bin with the tag "Intent to provide a sense of pride and accomplishment" planted on it.

"they doing the same things like LS-RP but in another place." - Server did not even open yet and you just assumed.

Only thing I see is that you are blindly following a dictator and a child who keep trying to shut down the server for good. But meh, I hope it does as it produces nothing but madness, dissapointment and a shame view towards to English roleplay communities. Oh, I hope you did not believe their claims that they made THAT server because they did not. Hell, they did nothing for 2 years other than going to a wrong direction.

Off to hell LS-RP goes, up goes BA-RP with a good path to new success and opportunities. Glory to DamianC, Rehasher and the developers, proud of their work.
LOOL. everything was just fine till i red last senctence, ahahahahhaahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasis
View Post
LOOL. everything was just fine till i red last senctence, ahahahahhaahaha.
read* sentence*

maybe the english community is dead and the old english rp servers are gone and died because of the server's community toxicity?
everyone is saying that LSRP has a toxic community for example.
What about Argonath RPG? it's a light rp server but they call their community as toxic
What about MT-Gaming? it was a good rp server with a good playerbase but last year the playerbase has gone down because they say that the community of that server is toxic too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
No offense but some of the posts your people are making give a bad reflection on your server, especially for staff members. They shouldn't get involved with shit talking and all.
My staff members don't post here

there's some good servers like BARP or RCRP or Grand Larceny Roleplay English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehasher
Посмотреть сообщение
My staff members don't post here
Neither do mine

I was talking about you tho

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Neither do mine

I was talking about you tho
who dis?
- http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...3&postcount=30
- http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...0&postcount=25

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dramatic? I have to say what a poor joke of this evening.
People are making such a huge deal out of this, it was a simple discussion, but then you and Dignity came in chatting shit.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyways, back on topic.
No, there is great servers out there, its just what people seem to be hyped currently. Well let me tell you this, most of the times most popular things are not the best things or if they are they do attract really toxic players and so on.
Let's face it, for non light roleplay BA-RP, RC-RP and LS-RP are the only contenders.

I'd rather just play Vice City Multiplayer than a SA-MP server on what is bound to be a glitchy as fuck VC map!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And most of the nice, fun and decent players who don't really care about miss spell or not perfect english, just don't want to be offended to silly ''grammer attacks''.
You don't seem very nice, fun or decent to me.
*grammar

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
On topic lsrp and rcrp is like pop music which everyone seem to like but in reality its not that good. p.s. no offence to servers, just in main as fact. Its just people these days, who haven't faced harsh reality.
Sure, it's nice to have an alternative to the mainstream. But when you have a zero player server with zero community interest, nobody cares for it making it a waste of time.

Dignity, no offence but how can you bother bitching for BA-RP . To be a contender you must first BUILD a server and KEEP it. Which you haven't yet. Even if BA-RP has even opened yet it is a success and you are nowhere near yet. You have abandoned so many projects. All you do is showcasing all these years of your upcoming projects you never kept alive for more than 2 months. You better keep a low profile before coming here talking for servers that have already a success without even opening yet.

EDIT: You really act like you are jealous. By the way, i really hope your VC-RP server goes as projected because it has a potential.

You tell me, obviously you know more than me about my own server lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
People are making such a huge deal out of this, it was a simple discussion, but then you and Dignity came in chatting shit.
You realise I only replied when Rehasher derailed it with a tongue in cheek attempt to make fun of Kasis's grammar.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...2&postcount=24

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd rather just play Vice City Multiplayer than a SA-MP server on what is bound to be a glitchy as fuck VC map!
Have you ever played VC-MP or even tried to roleplay on there? You can't even walk. And the map is just fine, we ran it on a lot of different machines, no desync issues. Over three map testing sessions we found over 50 bugs and they've all been fixed.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't seem very nice, fun or decent to me.
*grammar
Neither do u tho, literally plotting replies with a bunch of people that despise me greatly

I'd love to know what 5 servers I made this year tho, since apparently I've had loads.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You tell me, obviously you know more than me about my own server lmao
Not surprising, doesn't seem like you know a lot about anything.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You realise I only replied when Rehasher derailed it with a tongue in cheek attempt to make fun of Kasis's grammar.
Sorry? http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...7&postcount=13

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you ever played VC-MP or even tried to roleplay on there? You can't even walk. And the map is just fine, we ran it on a lot of different machines, no desync issues. Over three map testing sessions we found over 50 bugs and they've all been fixed.
Wow well done! I can imagine it will be so fun with all the collisions you haven't found yet.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Neither do u tho, literally plotting replies with a bunch of people that despise me greatly
We are simply having a laugh at your expense as you have tumbled in this topic with quite jealous behaviour.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd love to know what 5 servers I made this year tho, since apparently I've had loads.
Do you have dementia? Perhaps that is a more fitting name than Dignity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
Посмотреть сообщение
Dignity, no offence but how can you bother bitching for BA-RP . To be a contender you must first BUILD a server and KEEP it. Which you haven't yet. Even if BA-RP has even opened yet it is a success you are nowhere near it. You have abandoned so many projects..
Aren't you the guy who jumped at every opportunity to join anything I made public? The only time I talked shit about BA-RP was after Rehasher's friends came into a Discord of mine to talk shit, given all of those "friends" held staff positions at his server. I even told him about this, too.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
All you do is showcasing all these years of your upcoming projects you never kept alive for more than 2 months. You better keep a low profile before coming here talking for servers that have already a success without even opening yet.

EDIT: You really act like you are jealous. By the way, i really hope your VC-RP server goes as projected because it has a potential.
I literally only posted Wild West update threads the past 2 years? The only thread I posted this year that isn't related to WW-RP was a map from Reyo's medieval project lmfao.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Not surprising, doesn't seem like you know a lot about anything.

Sorry? http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...7&postcount=13

Wow well done! I can imagine it will be so fun with all the collisions you haven't found yet.

We are simply having a laugh at your expense.

Do you have dementia? Perhaps that is a more fitting name than Dignity.
Whatever you say man, all of you guys probably have a whole lot of witty things to say about me. You're just second guessing now because all you know about me is what's been whispered into your ear by the people in that Discord.

Seems to me Rehasher is still upset because I didn't give him a dev rank on WW-RP.

I always showed interest to your projects because there were ambitious and that was the point of joining it. I just told you your problem. 'Joined' at every opportunity' is being a member in discord channel i guess?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I always showed interest to your projects because there were ambitious and that was the point of joining it. I just told you your problem. 'Joined' at every opportunity' is being a member in discord channel i guess?
No, more like personally approaching me with feedback and tons of questions. Don't really know how that looks to you but to me it looks like you're jumping at every chance to get involved.

You really aren't making things better for yourself dignity, what have I done or said personally in this topic for you all to attack me? And "about 5" is a figure of speech.

To get involved?I never asked you to join your project. You asked me once if i want to get involved just before closing of medieval rp channel and i told you that if you need me anything drop me a line. That's all. I am scripting my own server since september why would i join another person's project.. You are making fun of yourself. Stop it.

P.S: I guess i will put developers all the members of my community who post feedback and suggestions because they want to get involved i guess.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Whatever you say man, all of you guys probably have a whole lot of witty things to say about me. You're just second guessing now because all you know about me is what's been whispered into your ear by the people in that Discord.

Seems to me Rehasher is still upset because I didn't give him a dev rank on WW-RP.
What I see is someone who has told someone to be professional despite being completely unprofessional themselves. Someone who has repeatedly been hypocritical through the thread, and started off this rudeness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehasher
Посмотреть сообщение
You really aren't making things better for yourself dignity, what have I done or said personally in this topic for you all to attack me? And "about 5" is a figure of speech.
Literally nothing? You PMed me about "my" staff and I told you to PM Reyo as I'm only the scripter, then you reply some screenshots of me saying things about you and your server 2 months ago after your friends came to talk shit.

I wrote those messages literally a few days after or even the same night as that happening. You're the one dragging this on - you literally grave dug some comments I made months ago when your server wasn't what it is right now.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What I see is someone who has told someone to be professional despite being completely unprofessional themselves. Someone who has repeatedly been hypocritical through the thread, and started off this rudeness.
What I see is someone who lacks regards of the subject at hand - someone only eligible of listening to one side of the story and having a third party shape their opinions, rather than thinking for themselves and not getting involved in things they don't understand.