The English Roleplay Community

Is it just me or did the English Roleplay community disappear?
You can play LSRP, RCRP, and that seems to be it, all other "viable options" are either really shitty or empty, am I right?

I myself have reasons not to be interested in LSRP or RCRP, but... they seem to be the only ones around if you want to have players to play with. I used to play medium sized servers back in the day the ones with 50-20 players those don't really seem to be around anymore, or at least ones that are playable*.

*playable, eg. ones that don't have either:
(1) a way underdeveloped, or inconsistent script,
(2) hideous forums,
(3) "a discord" (NO, discord is not a viable replacement for voice in SAMP communities, chat YES, voice NO)
(4) hundreds of trolls or people that don't speak English.
Give me your guys' input, I'd love to hear...

Bay Area Roleplay is another English role play community in the makes. If you want another option aside from LS-RP or RC-RP, I recommend you check it out. It's ran by Rehasher and DamianC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Kane
View Post
Bay Area Roleplay is another English role play community in the makes. If you want another option aside from LS-RP or RC-RP, I recommend you check it out. It's ran by Rehasher and DamianC.
Yea... everyone is making roleplay communities now, I'm not putting my eggs in a basket that isn't there yet. They all pan out to be empty in the matter of weeks, and especially the ones that aren't open yet are prone not to open at all look at U-RP for example, never opened, but seemed like a promising/ok server if it had. Thanks for the advice though.

Edit:
There's that, and then there's BLRP, BCRP, FCRP, there's a whole bunch of servers "opening soon" but only so many will make it to that point, and only so many will be "successful" or playable*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl-videomaster
View Post
Edit:
There's that, and then there's BLRP, BCRP, FCRP, there's a whole bunch of servers "opening soon" but only so many will make it to that point, and only so many will be "successful" or playable*
Its because of players like you. They complain about the lack of good roleplay servers, yet they never give these 'smaller' ones a chance. Its not only you to be honest, I was doing it too a while back. But I usually tend to give these newer servers a chance always, especially if they look professional enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl-videomaster
View Post
Yea... everyone is making roleplay communities now, I'm not putting my eggs in a basket that isn't there yet. They all pan out to be empty in the matter of weeks, and especially the ones that aren't open yet are prone not to open at all look at U-RP for example, never opened, but seemed like a promising/ok server if it had. Thanks for the advice though.

Edit:
lol dude. Did you even check BA-RP it has more than 1200 members registered on forums more than 600 members on discord and it's not even officially released yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBaron
View Post
Its because of players like you. They complain about the lack of good roleplay servers, yet they never give these 'smaller' ones a chance. Its not only you to be honest, I was doing it too a while back. But I usually tend to give these newer servers a chance always, especially if they look professional enough.
Sure blue... so explain to me how Universal RP disappeared? They seemed to have a lot of support...
And they seemed pretty professional with a proper forums to back them up.

I know you need help when you're starting your server, yes, but there's so many people starting their small servers that none of them will get any players at all. Maybe people just need to come together more and together form communities instead of everyone making their own small server. For example, I'd suggest the people who are starting FCRP join up with the people who are trying to make BCRP, etc, else neither server will get any players. And there's a lot more like that out there, I'm sure there's like 50 somewhat empty roleplay servers in LS, maybe some of those should decide to merge instead of being stubborn enough to be alone. Someone told me this a while back when I had a community, didn't listen (well simply because they were an LS server and we weren't... so that'd be bad anyways argument "The Empty Streets of Los Santos Roleplay"). I understand everyones reasoning for not wanting to merge or whatever, but in the end we all want to play servers that are reasonable, and fun to play, right?

Edit: BTW, I do give the smaller servers/communities a chance, just not the ones that aren't up yet.
Playing a server that is empty most of the time just really isn't fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
View Post
lol dude. Did you even check BA-RP it has more than 1200 members registered on forums more than 600 members on discord and it's not even officially released yet.
So did WildWestRP have tens or hundreds of players involved in their discord and forums.
Server disappeared 2 months after it opened, the 2nd month being very unsuccessful.

But you're right, I didn't have a look yet... it might be promising :/

Edit: I might just be afraid it just turns a WWRP all over again, looking at a community and its development, hoping it's going to be great, even trying to contribute where you can. Going on holidays... coming back, server is nearly empty and disappearing.

Universal disappeared just because scripter dipped off Ї\_(ツ)_/Ї

Bay-Area Roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
Bay-Area Roleplay!
Take it or lose it. BA-RP.

Most of the english servers dissapeared just because of some exploits and ddos attacks from other servers, it's all about jealousy. I remember the server WildWestRP but unfortunately some cry kids ddosed that server just because they made a succesful server in SA:MP with professional team and legit playerbase. But now rip it dissapeared at all and neither came back. This is how SA:MP works today lol it's all about jealousy (who got the best server in SA:MP and unfortunately Rest In Peace Fun).

I am not gonna participate to BA:RP talk rala cuz i abhor promoters and dramas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
WildWestRP but unfortunately some cry kids ddosed that server just because they made a succesful server in SA:MP with professional team and legit playerbase.
This didn’t happen. WW-RP never got ddosed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
This didn’t happen. WW-RP never got ddosed.
That's what some players said here after WW-RP starting dissapearing and dropping their playerbase to low (rapidly). Unless they faked informations just because they got bored of that script.

I haven’t seen any post about this and I’m on this forum every day.

The people left because most of them did everything there was to do scriptwise. Without the script, roleplay was pretty much limited in every aspect which generally didn’t encourage people to stick around.

HZ-RP

WW-RP is a ngg edited script right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
Bay-Area Roleplay!
I must be living under a rock, that looks like the most anticipated server ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnwell
View Post
LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
View Post
I must be living under a rock, that looks like the most anticipated server ever.
When the developer is a beta tester ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What is BA-RP doing? Taking someone's else success, they doing the same things like LS-RP but in another place.
Ї\_(ツ)_/Ї

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnwell
View Post
Nah, WW-RP was a script made from scratch which the Dev made sure it unique from other scripts.