The English Roleplay Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
Whatever you say man. You have an opinion about everything even if you don't really know much about the thing you're speaking of.
yet I was right about it not lasting because history repeats itself

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
yet I was right about it not lasting because history repeats itself
yet all we posted were maps and a forum, there was no talk of a definite server. Last time I checked the server that I did launch was pretty popular in the beginning.

inb4 "but it died" reply

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
yet all we posted were maps and a forum, there was no talk of a definite server. Last time I checked the server that I did launch was pretty popular in the beginning.

inb4 "but it died" reply
you're supposed to address that inb4 after you call it otherwise you're making me say it again

but it died

Pretty sure it still had 25 players daily even on the day I closed it

You’ve been a passive shitposter since I started posting on this forum, how they haven’t gotten rid of you yet goes beyond me.

You must live a really fun life to stick your nose in things you have no involvement in.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty sure it still had 25 players daily even on the day I closed it

You’ve been a passive shitposter since I started posting on this forum, how they haven’t gotten rid of you yet goes beyond me.

You must live a really fun life to stick your nose in things you have no involvement in.
I'm an ACTIVE shitposter and you still haven't addressed the issue at hand, instead you're resorting to ad hominem

I'm running FCRP. Actually Dodger (BCRP) and I were talking yesterday about the same issue that you pointed here. 'Maybe' we will get together and form a good one.