The English Roleplay Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaryM4Life
Посмотреть сообщение
This is not a gaming forum, But a development one :\
Just for the general information, this isn't a development forum either.

This is SA:MP development forum, things that aren't related to samp like building websites or games, doesn't belong to this forum, but any other forum that was opened for this purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
Посмотреть сообщение
What's wrong with using discord for voice chat? Samp servers should be pretty much fully text based anyhow
I am not an avid fan of roleplay, but I imagine how is it to have even 10 to 20 players on the same voice channel speaking to each other at the same time, trying to roleplay different events which occur at the other side of the map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
PS:I am not Paki so just don't start on it.
The best comment so far lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBaron
View Post
Its because of players like you. They complain about the lack of good roleplay servers, yet they never give these 'smaller' ones a chance.
Why would I want to play in a small roleplay server? If I want to play alone, I am going to fondle with my genitalia, not a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
View Post
Why would I want to play in a small roleplay server? If I want to play alone, I am going to fondle with my genitalia, not a game.
I understand its boring but somewhere its gotta start don't ya think?

If you want to play on a new community then you have to start helping the new small communities with potential. currently there are only 2 or 3 servers which are good enough to be played and the rest are bad.
By bad I mean most of the communities now are like "HEAVY ROLEPLAY STRICT ROLEPLAY REALISTIC ECONOMY PROFESSIONAL STAFF JOIN JOIN" Okay fine I would give it a shot, but when you join their server you start with 20k or more and the vehicles are over priced for example the bobcat would be 50k and some "heavy" roleplay servers could refund you when you first join.
I was thinking about joining BARP with my friends and creating a faction there, but after seeing the replies from their players here I don't think I will think about this again and I will look for another server. It is a hype about the server because of DamianC and people like the guy called "killergreece" is an example of the players who play there and most likely the other accounts too. They're blindfolded from the fact that they haven't seen the server open yet but they still asslick their admins and advertise for the server as much as they can by writing the bible in each reply he posts on samp forums defending his beloved server. (i bet he gonna post the bible again quoting me here)
Most of the servers now are striving for donations or choosing quantity over quality. LS has been done many times and people are still doing it over and over again? Why not AP why not BC why not other areas?
I would rather play on a 20 player base server than playing on a 400 trash server in LS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevGun
View Post
Why not AP why not BC why not other areas?
I would rather play on a 20 player base server than playing on a 400 trash server in LS.
Every server I have ever played on that didn't have a minimum of 50 people online at any given time was a total failure. My first roleplay experience in 2008 was on a server that average only 23 at a time while based in Las Venturas and it was rough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL what the hell, I don't even know Slepur

it's funny because Rehasher got his gang to jump on me for talking "behind his back", meanwhile he does the same thing
I am only part of the gucci gang.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL what the hell, I don't even know Slepur

it's funny because Rehasher got his gang to jump on me for talking "behind his back", meanwhile he does the same thing
on a side note what happened to your medieval roleplay server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
on a side note what happened to your medieval roleplay server?
he got vc server now bro but how long is that gonna last

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh yeah, you two are part of the group Rehasher sent to join my server's servers to talk shit and talk about "how long it's going to last".

I reply to defend myself, two of his white knights instantly pounce on me. Just another example of the circlejerk that's going on in the SA-MP Discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
Посмотреть сообщение

Ayy lmao. This is fun. Let me get popcorn.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh yeah, you two are part of the group Rehasher sent to join my server's servers to talk shit and talk about "how long it's going to last".

I reply to defend myself, two of his white knights instantly pounce on me. Just another example of the circlejerk that's going on in the SA-MP Discord.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

but was I wrong about it not lasting

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
But it wasn't even launched? Jumping on the wagon at every opportunity to say something petty.

Picko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyoDahBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
But it wasn't even launched? Jumping on the wagon at every opportunity to say something petty.

Picko.
can't not last if you don't make it to launch

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How could it last if it never launched? The lack of interest gave us enough of a reason not to pursue it, hence why it was only a project that we made maps for after WW-RP.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How could it last if it never launched? The lack of interest gave us enough of a reason not to pursue it, hence why it was only a project that we made maps for after WW-RP.
great nihilistic approach to things I love it

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
great nihilistic approach to things I love it
Whatever you say man. You have an opinion about everything even if you don't really know much about the thing you're speaking of.

Every single reply in this sums up the title of this thread