Error Login when the 24 member

Gamemode my error not show dialog login when the 24 member on game. Player 25 26 27 >> Not show dialog Login.
help me!

Setting Server Max Player 150, But Member 25, 26, 27... 150 not show dialog login.
Help MEeeee

It might help us to help you if you can show us your OnPlayerConnect code and the code where you show the login dialog.

Code Onplayerconnect my here: https://pastebin.com/TUAFGV0e
Code ShowLoginMenu my here: https://pastebin.com/BKdihbig
Help me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducmcmca1
Посмотреть сообщение
Help mee!!
Please don't bump your thread within 24 hours of your last post.

It seems that a majority of this code likely wasn't written by yourself, so the best thing I could suggest is adding prints/debug to find out where the problem is, I have added eleven prints to your OnPlayerConnect code that should hopefully provide you some insight.

https://pastebin.com/2fjFEbXs

When players begin experiencing this problem have a look at your server log and determine which 'step' the player gets to before they stop, if you find missing 'steps' then you should be able to narrow down where the error lies.

For example, you might notice that when a player reports this issue and you look at the server log it could look like this:
Код:
[22:45:17] ---BEGIN DEBUG--- Incoming player connection for player id (24)
[22:45:17] ---[Step 1/4] DEBUG--- [BEGIN] Player counter complete for player id (24)
[22:45:17] ---[Step 1/4] DEBUG--- [END] Player counter complete for player id (24)
[22:45:17] ---[Step 2/4] DEBUG--- [BEGIN] Player loops completed for player id (24)
-- No further prints
In which case you would know that somewhere in the code of step two (player loops) the server is hanging and thus can't continue to the next piece of code. From there you should be able to narrow down exactly where the problem is, I would suspect one of the loops is taking on an 'infinite' condition and therefore never finishes.

Someone else might be able to look at your code and spot something I am not familiar with, however, this is how I would start to address the issue you're having.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEW273
Посмотреть сообщение
Please don't bump your thread within 24 hours of your last post.

It seems that a majority of this code likely wasn't written by yourself, so the best thing I could suggest is adding prints/debug to find out where the problem is, I have added eleven prints to your OnPlayerConnect code that should hopefully provide you some insight.

https://pastebin.com/2fjFEbXs

When players begin experiencing this problem have a look at your server log and determine which 'step' the player gets to before they stop, if you find missing 'steps' then you should be able to narrow down where the error lies.

For example, you might notice that when a player reports this issue and you look at the server log it could look like this:
Код:
[22:45:17] ---BEGIN DEBUG--- Incoming player connection for player id (24)
[22:45:17] ---[Step 1/4] DEBUG--- [BEGIN] Player counter complete for player id (24)
[22:45:17] ---[Step 1/4] DEBUG--- [END] Player counter complete for player id (24)
[22:45:17] ---[Step 2/4] DEBUG--- [BEGIN] Player loops completed for player id (24)
-- No further prints
In which case you would know that somewhere in the code of step two (player loops) the server is hanging and thus can't continue to the next piece of code. From there you should be able to narrow down exactly where the problem is, I would suspect one of the loops is taking on an 'infinite' condition and therefore never finishes.

Someone else might be able to look at your code and spot something I am not familiar with, however, this is how I would start to address the issue you're having.

Hope this helps.
[18:21:43] ---BEGIN DEBUG--- Incoming player connection for player id (24)
[18:21:43] ---[Step 1/5] DEBUG--- [BEGIN] Player counter complete for player id (24)
END

what's MaxPlayersConnected currently at and what's it stored as?

I don't understand You say
Please, You Say detail. Help me!

I Think Set MaxPlayersConnected On ServerConfig.ini

Okay so your server is hanging at step one, which is somewhere in the below code:
Код:
isStranged[playerid] = 0;
    PlayerInfo[playerid][Robbing] = 0;
    PlayerInfo[playerid][OwnedRobbing] = 0;  
    if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1;

g_arrQueryHandle{playerid} = random(256);

PlayerInfo[playerid][pChetne] = 0;

TotalConnect++;
    if(Iter_Count(Player) > MaxPlayersConnected) {
        MaxPlayersConnected = Iter_Count(Player);
        getdate(MPYear,MPMonth,MPDay);
    }
It is most likely going to be at the end in your player count, you could try removing that section of code and if players stop having problems then you know for sure that it's the issue.

In your serverconfig.ini what is MaxPlayersConnected set as, is it 23?

Can you show us the code where you define MaxPlayersConnected.