Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you make a Sound ID Player, thanks!
http://samp-helper.com/ ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prineside
Посмотреть сообщение
Update for GTA San Andreas & SA-MP object models viewer:

- Added "Search by map position", can be accessed by map tag button on the right side of the main search input field.
Just click on the map and you'll get all models in range of 500m near point, from nearest to farthest.

(Click to view image in original size)

- Also added the map with position of all objects of selected model

(Click to view image in original size)
Wow, it's awesome. But if I want copy some coordinates I should use DevTools.

Can you add something like list of coordinates or copying by pressing a icon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiGGi
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, it's awesome. But if I want copy some coordinates I should use DevTools.

Can you add something like list of coordinates or copying by pressing a icon?
Specially for you, the Button:

(Click to view original image)

It will allow you to view the map in full size (6000x6000px) with markers of object positions, and will show the list of positions of all objects. Click on list item to scroll to its marker and vice versa.
You can also copy the whole list, it is formated as PAWN array.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Specially for you, the Button:

It will allow you to view the map in full size (6000x6000px) with markers of object positions, and will show the list of positions of all objects. Click on list item to scroll to its marker and vice versa.
You can also copy the whole list, it is formated as PAWN array.

Wow, this is awesome!

This is website is soooooooooooo useful for script and mapper. Great job.

Why does not the editor of the gangzon work? I can not import, just nothing happens!

I can not register on the site because of an error

How do I change gangzone color? I've tried clicking on red squares on the list but nothing happens.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
RIP that website.

Where is the source code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1n1vv
Посмотреть сообщение
Where is the source code?
Shit I didn't realize the website is Russian, we're all screwed again... And I've used the website soo many times, I bet me copying the object id made them gain access to my script

And suddenly there is a malicious code the site, I believe that you need to publish the source code or remove topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolstin
Посмотреть сообщение
And suddenly there is a malicious code the site, I believe that you need to publish the source code or remove topic.
what makes you think the main reason for releasing the source code is because for checking its malicious behaviour?? It wont take a penny to support open source coding in a community like this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHacker9
Посмотреть сообщение
what makes you think the main reason for releasing the source code is because for checking its malicious behaviour?? It wont take a penny to support open source coding in a community like this..
If we had a picture to the whole Russian-OpenSource situation in SA-MP then I could without an issue say "it's a meme bro" but sadly don't think there's a fitting picture. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHacker9
I was talking about sharing the code not because i suspected it being a payload or some other things The section was meant for sharing knowledge and supported open source..Many threads like that was deleted before and therefore it would be unfair to them. He could post it in general section though..
Most threads that break that rule, are deleted because they are applications that can be dangerous, since the code cannot be verified.
If we're talking about online tools that can be safely used by people, I don't think the topics should be deleted.
Some of them are really complex projects and I think the creators should be allowed to help the community without giving up all their hard work.
There was no need to report that thread.

Sorry for replying here, but I couldn't do it anywhere else, since you blocked comments on your page.

Is the gangzone editor working painfully slow for anybody else?
No matter what browser I use, it is practically unusable because of huge lag. Which is weird, because I've used it before and there was no problem.

// edit: nvm, works fine on Edge

Source code - press F12:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Shit I didn't realize the website is Russian, we're all screwed again... And I've used the website soo many times, I bet me copying the object id made them gain access to my script
Website is located in France and was made in Ukraine, nothing Russian here.

Hey dude, nice job out there. I have a problem using the gang territory tool on 1366x768, Windows 7 at full screen on ****** Chrome. As you can see by the photo, i can choose any color at all. I don't know if you changed it or not (didn't read it on this topic), so I just come here to inform you of that.

Link: https://imgur.com/HtgAxQH

Good luck!