Bring back NG:RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMSK
View Post
Sorry but i just said my opinion, NGG was a deathmatch server and HZRP is being the same, You can't even roleplay anymore at hzrp, since they made the new turf system, theres nobody to rp with. Cops and other LEO factions are focused only in turfs to make money they dont give a fuck about roleplaying. For me it sucks.
I totally agree with you they're both DM servers. I'm waiting for a new server called Bone County Roleplay.

HZRP's situation was the same as NGRP from its opening date - chaos and DM. 50:50.

To be honest, HZRP is good but it becoming more of a DM/Freeroam server nowadays. Hard to find people who actually roleplay but then it has many good stuffs to look at.
According to me, NGRP deserved to get closed and the HZRP merge was justified.

NGRP got closed because of the selfish assholes that inhabited it and the corrupt administrators who supported them everytime if someone did something wrong he'd get banned or get power abused by a 13 y/o senior mod, and everytime someone with 'cool EA friends' did something the person accusing them gets banned, clear example of Justice and Jack the leader of SAAS or whatever his name was.

this is the same reason i quit it an year ago when i was raiding that crate cave and caught a FBI pro aiming with a sniper, reported him and in turn i got banned for pro-aiming even when i didn't

NG-RP was shit TBH, wasn't even roleplay, more of a deathmatch and an attraction for cheaters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisHoffman
View Post
To be honest, HZRP is good but it becoming more of a DM/Freeroam server nowadays. Hard to find people who actually roleplay but then it has many good stuffs to look at.
Why the fuck will you bump this horsecrap again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzy
View Post
Why the fuck will you bump this horsecrap again?
It was on the 5th position on general section. Why would you even reply when you don't like it? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiLeo
View Post
NGRP got closed because of the selfish assholes that inhabited it and the corrupt administrators who supported them everytime if someone did something wrong he'd get banned or get power abused by a 13 y/o senior mod, and everytime someone with 'cool EA friends' did something the person accusing them gets banned, clear example of Justice and Jack the leader of SAAS or whatever his name was.

this is the same reason i quit it an year ago when i was raiding that crate cave and caught a FBI pro aiming with a sniper, reported him and in turn i got banned for pro-aiming even when i didn't

You were a paki(literally) with poor roleplay skills that's why you were treated the way you were by Aachen and everyone else

I'll have to agree with you about Justice. He was a powerhungry cunt who should've never been promoted to EA. Let alone the fact he got ED later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisHoffman
View Post
No it's not good. You can craft a spas for fucks sake. Had a giggle for literally just 1 hour in there and quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwaisMalik
View Post
it happens but NGG was millions or brillions time better then HZRP
It was probably a lot better before NGG threw its user database at them to 'migrate'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
It was probably a lot better before NGG threw its user database at them to 'migrate'...
This ^
I used to play HZ back in days and It was really great and fun to play then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdraco
View Post
ngg is coming back https://discord.gg/Ambz3 it has over 300 people, looks like a very anticipated server, that and ba-rp
Don't call it NGRP, if it's not ran by the original owner and staff. Their website still says that they've "ceased operations."

This is actually a good way to attract ex NGG players.
sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzy
View Post
This is actually a good way to attract ex NGG players.
sigh
Only the shittier ones who just want a position, and recognition from a pre-pubescent playerbase.

That is the only common ground in all these servers... Need players, hand out admin, shitty admins get admin, server then proceeds to simply be a place to get what wasn't able to be obtained on the actual NGG server.

ngg-gaming.net

Staff Roaster
HAHAAHAH

And before the decades out we'll have www.nggggggg-ggaminggg.net.

This is still in discussion? I thought it'd be dead already hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiLeo
View Post

My cousin was a lead administrator there and he left for these reasons too but, he left it since 4-3 years

People are still discussing this?

*dies a little inside*

The word ngg and lol the whole world goes to shit

Just saying: HGRP stinks, it is a heavy DM server, barely a light DM server.