Bring back NG:RP.

Goddamnit, I miss this server so much.
They should've transferred the server to someone who could carry it instead of closing it.
That's a selfish act, anyway just wanted to post some cool videos here, I know that there are still some NG:RP players who check the forum daily, so enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znwfJgHdASk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6stunnC5HQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8vEBWVuEHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IKqS_Yd7EA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1A0tze5NU

Post your nostalgia here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnItBro
View Post
They should've transferred the server to someone who could carry it instead of closing it.
They did... They went to HZRP and handed off their playerbase there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
They did... They went to HZRP and handed off their playerbase there.
let's be honest, hzrp is a shitty server.
I meant why didn't they hand their script to someone who could carry it.

Quote:
View Post
Less shitty than NGRP, that's for sure...

Quote:
View Post
I meant why didn't they hand their script to someone who could carry it.
They could barely carry it themselves, so literally anyone would've been better...

Quote:
View Post
Ahh, deep. Why is it "shitty"? Is it "shitty" because they got a good playerbase, good management and they're keeping things on track?

To be very honest, the only selfish thing in my opinion is you trying to force them to overturn their decision because you don't like how it turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobabe
View Post
Ahh, deep. Why is it "shitty"? Is it "shitty" because they got a good player base, good management and they're keeping things on track?
Their script is shitty, come on..
Nobody there knows how to rp, if you get a weapon there you can shoot all the server and you won't get jailed(I tried this already), that's why, they can't even unban ips.

"good player base"
I don't know if you guys know, but before NGG closed doors HG: RP management were connecting bots to their server.

Quote:
View Post
I don't know if you guys know, but before NGG closed doors HG: RP management were connecting bots to their server.
That is complete crap. The rivalry between NGRP and Horizon became irrelevant years ago and both communities just got on with what they were doing, and there was no point that either servers management attacked each other. Horizon has never had bots either.

You just seem upset that you lost your trivial position in a faction you will have to work to regain at Horizon.

Quote:
View Post
they can't even unban ips.
uhh.. What? I mean.. how do you know? Did you see their script? Are you an administrator that has access to the command lists? Easy to make assumptions.

Dude, if you're so mad about having NG:RP back, just open your own server or settle yourself somewhere.

Good thing NG:RP died, now I'm waiting for HZ:RP to die too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
View Post
Dude, if you're so mad about having NG:RP back, just open your own server or settle yourself somewhere.

Good thing NG:RP died, now I'm waiting for HZ:RP to die too.
I'm a real baller.

crying for NGRP over here is not going to do anything. Devs probably had a very good reason to close their community. Why would they re-start or give their work to other people just because you or very few other people don't like how it turned out.

If you don't like Horizon, just don't play there. calling it shitty just cuz you don't like its against the morale. You should respect every person's hard work there. if you think they have something which can be improved, instead of taking them down in public, you can try helping them fixing it.

PS: I don't play on either servers. just sayin what I think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
View Post
If you don't like Horizon, just don't play there. calling it shitty just cuz you don't like its against the morale. You should respect every person's hard work there. if you think they have something which can be improved, instead of taking them down in public, you can try helping them fixing it.
This. If you have something to say, you should say it on their forums, not here.

Never did play much at NG-RP, although I did play at many remade servers using their stolen script. It was good, but if they had to close down, it was due to a specific reason, we should just accept the fact and just move on.

Both of them shitty servers.

#bringbackoldLSRP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMSK
View Post

#bringbackoldLSRP!!!
I was planning to join LS:RP again, but when I saw their player base I was shocked.
a half year ago LSRP had 400-500players everyday, what the hell happened? they can't reach 200 right now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMSK
View Post

#bringbackoldLSRP!!!
Have you ever considered suicide? please kys.

Quote:
View Post
That's rude Esco.

Quote:
View Post
get banned sir

Sorry but i just said my opinion, NGG was a deathmatch server and HZRP is being the same, You can't even roleplay anymore at hzrp, since they made the new turf system, theres nobody to rp with. Cops and other LEO factions are focused only in turfs to make money they dont give a fuck about roleplaying. For me it sucks.