Mass importing to Blender or another way to make the .dff work?

To explain.

I've converted a map, but when I load any files into KDFF and attach the relative .TXD file it gives me the Make Error 2 when I try and create the collision file.

I've discovered that if I load the .dff into Blender and then hit export, the files then work with the KDFF and I can export a collision file successfully.

Is there a way to essentially do a mass/bulk import and export or is there another method of doing this?

Thanks for any assistance.

I think the answer is no. You have to process them one by one. You could write a batch script/command line script to have kdff console spit out a bunch of .col files, but only the gui version has the 'Optimize' option, which is really needed for map objects.

You should really be generating a col for every object then using Collision File Editor II to make sure the collision generation worked. Then you have the option to change the surface settings/brightness also.

Thank you for your reply!

I can't use KDFF as it doesn't seem to work with the files until I put it through blender, that's the slightly confusing part.

I can then create a collision with KDFF.

Thanks for your help again.