GTA:SA - SAMP Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealPeteros
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the relationship of SAMP and GTA:SA? Like what's SAMP to GTASA and what's GTASA to SAMP?

I never get to answer these questions to my friends, it's all kinds of confusing
I may have posted the original post in the wrong place

It's just a modification ran off the game. There is no support from Rockstar at all. I am not sure if this is the answer you're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor19012
Посмотреть сообщение
It's just a modification ran off the game. There is no support from Rockstar at all. I am not sure if this is the answer you're looking for.
So, Rockstar has no connection with SAMP whatsoever? And yeah, that was the answer i was looking for. Thanks!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So, Rockstar has no connection with SAMP whatsoever? And yeah, that was the answer i was looking for. Thanks!
There is not a connection. They only made the base game that this modification is ran off of.

Not a problem by the way!

The bottom of the sa-mp website:
Quote:

Copyright © 2017 sa-mp.com
sa-mp.com and the contents herein, are not affiliated with Rockstar Games, Rockstar North or Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.
Grand Theft Auto and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas are registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
SAMP with Rockstar or t2? Hell no never

I heard a rumor that MTA:SA got some connections with r*, well I'm agree as they have found more than 80% of symbols name in gta sa executable file, some of them are really IMPOSSIBLE to find and some of the var names matched with the mobile release symbols name.

But when I entered MTA:SA and saw that they have their resource files being transferred without ANY compression between the client and the server I just shift-deleted it lol, nabs, let the client download 300MB when he can only download 50MB? (LZMA compression made it possible, hope Kalcor won't make the same mistake or just compress it using zlib )