Getting sick of LS based RP

So as the title says, there could be more servers located somewhere else besides Los Santos. It's true that Los Santos offers the most variety, but it's just getting boring. There used to be a San Fierro based roleplay, and the server was actually really awesome. It's a good idea for someone, I do believe I'm not the only one who thinks that this is true and is looking for a change. San Fierro is something I'd love but Las Venturas would be dope aswell.

What about Vice City?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
What about Vice City?
You made a Vice City map in San Andreas? Just curious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
View Post
You made a Vice City map in San Andreas? Just curious....
Yes sir.

I don't blame you, It gets boring after nearly what is it? 10 years now?

But hey, you get to experience roleplay in LC, VC, and SA and maybe even Bullworth with their assets (skins, cars, etc..) on UGRP with Underground's multiplayer, you can take a look at it by clicking on my signature.

Also look forward to 0.3.8 servers, there is a great potential but it could take a while since 0.3.8 is continuously being maintained right now.

come to ba-rp. bayarearoleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
What about Vice City?
Vice City would be dope! If someone manages to detail it enough for it to be interesting. I saw some of the Vice City maps that were made and it's pretty cool. VC has the problem of being to opened and lacking detail so a custom modification would be needed for little things like bushes and trash and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2lk
View Post
Vice City would be dope! If someone manages to detail it enough for it to be interesting. I saw some of the Vice City maps that were made and it's pretty cool. VC has the problem of being to opened and lacking detail so a custom modification would be needed for little things like bushes and trash and so on.
Shameless plug but I'm working on a project that does exactly this.

[DELETE]

You should try bayarearoleplay.com. Server is not opened yet but has a huge community and it will open soon, it's located around SF / Bay Side.

You should try redcountyrp.com

You should try bayarearoleplay.com

You should try Penis Roleplay.

There are some roleplay servers that are not based in Los Santos. However, not too many of them exist other than the following:
Red County Roleplay - County based server, stable and active playerbase.
Bay Area Roleplay - San Fierro based server, most anticipated server to open.

I mean https://forum.bayarearoleplay.com is supposed to be a big one. I'm not saying it's a good server, because we don't really know yet, but it could be worth a try when it opens.

You should try http://xsfserver.com/forums/

kek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeon™
View Post
pfft. >:0

Lmao i love how everyone's advertising their servers in the comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
View Post
Lmao i love how everyone's advertising their servers in the comments
Yeah

lvcnr.net is where it is.

Anyway, tell me what kind of RP you want. I'll make it and take over all these RP boyz.