Say Hi to the New Beta Tester

Still more german beta testers than from other countrys. We f#cking own sa-mp. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
View Post
from 2007, but according to the website they have only 11,000 registered players, 3130 are banned.
that's 3 out of every 10 players end up being banned lol
Those stats aren't correct. I've got no idea where they've came from. I develop for the server only. I can tell you that there are 5193 registered accounts (accounts were reset a few weeks ago) , and absolutely no where near 3130 bans. I'd be surprised if there was even 10 times less than that.

Thanks @ everyone who has congratulated me.

considering they had a server reset less than 1 month ago those stats are very fake

Congratulations!

Why should we care, at least this promotion won't effect better in my life.

Alright dudes come on.
Becky did a great job since he played SA-MP and has given us everything he can effort.

Just respect him like everyone else. He's a good samaritan and a good thing for SA-MP.

Hi there! What is eLg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi there! What is eLg?
Elite Liberal Gangsters clan.

Freeroam/Roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
I can tell you that there are 5193 registered accounts (accounts were reset a few weeks ago)
How many were before the truncate

After getting lost in saying it's better late than never, I forgot to congratulate you.

Anyhow, congratulations, you're one who deserves after so long

Congrats man

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Elite Liberal Gangsters clan.
I hate people calling it by it's full name, hah. I was only 15 when I started eLg, and Elite Liberal Gangsters sounded cool to me back then! I cringe when I hear it now :/

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How many were before the truncate
About 40k, but accounts were reset earlier in the year as well because of a bug. You can imagine yourself roughly how many accounts would be registered since early 2007 if no resets had been made.. I'd say more than 500k. I also like to think that my script is now bug free, unlike the leaked version of the script from 2014 which is overwhelmingly full of bugs. If you manage to find a script related bug in my server (I doubt you will, not anymore) be sure to report it to me, or on eLg's forum; it'd probably get fixed quicker if you report it to me direct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
Посмотреть сообщение
After getting lost in saying it's better late than never, I forgot to congratulate you.

Anyhow, congratulations, you're one who deserves after so long
Thanks

Why have you deleted my avatar? I have messaged dugi weeks ago and asked him if it was ok. If it wasnt, he would have removed it by himself...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/converse.php?u=9791&u2=102516

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
Посмотреть сообщение
Why have you deleted my avatar? I have messaged dugi weeks ago and asked him if it was ok. If it wasnt, he would have removed it by himself...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/converse.php?u=9791&u2=102516
It wasn't me.. I haven't deleted a single post, avatar, signature, or anything since being appointed.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It wasn't me.. I haven't deleted a single post, avatar, signature, or anything since being appointed.
hm, sorry for suspecting you then RIP my avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzoMSgBzjsI

Congrats!

Congratz.

Congratulations to the owner of the server in which my first roleplay experience had started back in 2009. It just was perfect GM back then for me - freeroam/rp. I was addicted, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
Congratulations to the owner of the server in which my first roleplay experience had started back in 2009. It just was perfect GM back then for me - freeroam/rp. I was addicted, haha.
It's a thousand times better now I'm pleased you enjoyed it even back then though

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a thousand times better now I'm pleased you enjoyed it even back then though
Cool