Most accurate server-sided physics simulation in SA-MP (using Bullet Physics) (A Ball)

For a streamed range, that depends, your server internet connection, the player's internet connection, your server CPU, a little bit of your server RAM and RakNet limits, for the whole server it only depends on the server's CPU and RAM.

There is a function to specify an update rate so it will send 2RPCs per step simulation, for example with a rate of 15ms (~60FPS) there will be 120 RPCs to be sent to the client, SAMP's ackslimit is 3000 by default, which means there can be ~25 objects being simulated at once, with a rate of 30ms, ~50 objects, however you can increase ackslimit from server.cfg but that's not really recommended because of acks being more than about 3000 can cause lag with the players having regular internet connection.

Cool. I love that movements and effects when object hits the wall.
However , it would be great if object could move or slide on the floor which got rotations set or angle.
In your video I see the ball stops moving when it’s going down in MC. Would be great if it keeps moving and actually increases its speed !

PS: Olala xD

EDIT: didn’t notice friction natives in page 2 , Great!

Really nice, will it rely on ColAndreas? If not, are they going to be compatible?

Keep it up.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmir
View Post
Cool. I love that movements and effects when object hits the wall.
However , it would be great if object could move or slide on the floor which got rotations set or angle.
In your video I see the ball stops moving when it’s going down in MC. Would be great if it keeps moving and actually increases its speed !

PS: Olala xD

EDIT: didn’t notice friction natives in page 2 , Great!
You can get the right functionality with the right friction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDE2DAY
View Post
Really nice, will it rely on ColAndreas? If not, are they going to be compatible?

Keep it up.
It has collision detection aside from ColAndreas, but it uses ColAndreas.cadb and all credits of getting IPLs and models collision structure goes to the developers of ColAndreas, it is a little bit faster than ColAndreas and uses less RAM and all features from ColAndreas are presented in the plugin, I have also created an API so other plugins can easily integrate collision detection and raycast functions to improve their plugins just like MapAndreas by Mauzen.

I really like to see these spin off plugins that use ColAndreas.cadb that really was the golden goose of the whole project. That was done by Slice and Chris, but especially Chris for figuring out what data we didn't want to use.

Bullet Physics to SA-MP plugins is actually relatively simple all the hard work is done so your hard work will contribute significantly. It is no word of lie that eventually you will abandon your work I hope however you can achieve new break-through's with your work that has yet to be seen in SA-MP.

awesomeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
I really like to see these spin off plugins that use ColAndreas.cadb that really was the golden goose of the whole project. That was done by Slice and Chris, but especially Chris for figuring out what data we didn't want to use.

Bullet Physics to SA-MP plugins is actually relatively simple all the hard work is done so your hard work will contribute significantly. It is no word of lie that eventually you will abandon your work I hope however you can achieve new break-through's with your work that has yet to be seen in SA-MP.
From that point of view, when you know how to code, nothing is hard.

It's all ideas and requires time, my goal is not to tell that I'm doing any hard work or easy work, it started with a promise to my players that I'm gonna add the most advanced soccer script and I came here and saw there is no way of doing it so I've done this easy or hard or whatever work to help other SA-MP community members to do their jobs as most of you plugin writers didn't answer when I messaged you or replied in your thread.

Great job mate. A truly awesome contribution to SA-MP. +REP. Kudos.

And now something mindblowing - why not have synchronised client-sided physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllidanS4
View Post
And now something mindblowing - why not have synchronised client-sided physics?
By Kalcor or another client modification like SA-MP+?