Object opacity

Would be very kind of you peeps to share technique of making opacity objects in 3ds max, please.
Or whatever its done.

it is in the .txd file not 3ds

opacity is alpha in .txd format (I mean. In game is made glass texture with alpha)

These is not samp related at all. g00gle (dont know why but its cenzured) and/or search ******* if you are to lazy to read and follow instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skream
View Post
it is in the .txd file not 3ds
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATomas
View Post
opacity is alpha in .txd format (I mean. In game is made glass texture with alpha)
Alright, thanks. This clears few things up now.

Hi once again :d

Soo, i don't really get it. I have looked at textures that are already in game and has opacity, but if i just take the object from game and import it in 3ds max and make slight changes to it not even touching texture thing opacity in object disappears.

Also, look at this example. I took shields texture which shows transparent in game. But if i apply it on my object and set as alpha it doesnt turn transparent also the texture is not transparent as in picture so i guess transparency has to be changed in 3ds max. But when you pick gta material there is no option to change opacity/transparency.

.dff and .txd

Maybe this help:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=646010

If you want the objects to be transparent/have opacity/alpha, you need to make it have opacity/alpha in 3ds max or blender and put the object that already has alpha use the special ID. (for example Mall Glass ID)

then it should work fine.

Thanks guys!

Opacity is only allowed in certain objects using shaders allowing it, those are specified in special flags for each object. Use a base model ID from the default GTA:SA that allows opacity like the glass panes at Wang Cars.