How to see my players' password?

Uhm, let me ask a question on how to see my players' password ?

I'm using RedRex FreeRoam and I think his release includes GAdmin thingy.

I think the .db is located in (..\Redrex_Freeroam_(build_2)\Redrex Freeroam\scriptfiles\GAdmin)

Please help me. Thanks in advanced !!

Why would you want to do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugKings2
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhm, let me ask a question on how to see my players' password ?

I'm using RedRex FreeRoam and I think his release includes GAdmin thingy.

I think the .db is located in (..\Redrex_Freeroam_(build_2)\Redrex Freeroam\scriptfiles\GAdmin)

Please help me. Thanks in advanced !!
Why would you want to do such a forbidden thing? The only thing you should be able to see is the hashed players' password and nothing else. You should ALWAYS respect the clients' privacy.

While I completely agree that user privacy should be respected and kept PRIVATE, however, all this "only hashed password", "please hash passwords", "add some sort of encryption" mockery is mostly useless, if someone has access to the hash of the password he can most likely crack the encryption, I tried with like 20 different whirlpool hashed passwords created by me in my test server, managed to crack all of them. Again, salt is a thing, but, if the person has database access he can see the salt and still manage to decrypt it so telling him that he should only see hashed passwords is almost as useless as a non-hashed, especially with database access, anyway if you really want to see your users' passwords simply navigate to the folder/sql database/mysql database(phpmyadmin) or whatever that stores them and find the user, it's quite a common sense, I feel like since you don't know how to do it, you're using a gamemode from the internet so you'll have to crack the encryption(because most of them have one) if you really want it anyway, now ways of doing this are quite a lot, but this is not a forum about that. Either way, you should keep them private, just a recommendation from me and probably most users as well.

DO NOT DO IT

I can't think of a single reason why you would need to see your users passwords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageCraftLV
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you want to do that?
I'm just kinda learning these scripts and use this for my thesis, that's all.

But please help me T_T

No, that's called privacy. You should never try that - as for the 'practice' excuse, why would you want to practice on dehashing passwords. Sounds shady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugKings2
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm just kinda learning these scripts and use this for my thesis, that's all.

But please help me T_T
You're just trolling.

There is one perfect way to do that. It might be hard though.

Steps

1. Copy the hash in a notepad. (Make sure the notepad is empty)
2. In the hash, the password is hidden.
3. You should identify where the password is hidden
4. Pick out each word from the hash
5. You will get the password
6. Enjoy.

Now, let's move on for an example.

test -> t012WdfR3010E02SufofwT (Text to Hash [MD5])

Now, this is how you identify it.

The first letter of the hash is the first letter of the password and the last letter of the hash is the last letter of the password.

Now, the 13th and the 16th letter will be the letters.

For longer passwords, you should know how to identify it.

I might make a tutorial on how to identify a password from a hash later!