Another Graphics Processing Method?

Eucledion introduced a better and efficient way of graphics processing 2-3 years ago in which the computer runs at the same speed no matter how realistic the graphics are.It uses particles to create models instead of using polygons that are made out vertices.I also solves the 3D world detailing problem (s) in VR.
I saw some people and companies offending this method.Also i have a bit of doubt that its not real because a computer has to process alot of objects(particles) which requires more memory.
Just want to know your opinion about this and how it really works (if it does).
https://*********/4uYkbXlgUCw

Quite possible that they can use particles to render stuff at the same speed no matter the details. But it is highly unlikey that this happens in realtime. And it gets worse when doing anything else but a static, 3d-scanned scene. Moving stuff with collision detection slows down stuff by orders of magnitude. And anyone yet tried doing bone animations for particles clouds? Dynamic lighting with particle objects of such density is definitely impossible with current hardware.

If performance really is acceptable as they claim in the videos, then this might be good for VR-tours through real life places, not more.

If it's really that good why isn't everyone using it yet, It's been years. I'm still waiting for a game in which I can have a really high detailed draw distance. Would be cool if it was true.

That sums it up.