School Roleplay

I'm trying to make a school roleplay, something like Bullworth. Only thing is the question: will it be necessary? There are some great...Some. Great... roleplay servers out there. If, say, a school RP like Bullworth would be revived, is it gonna be a necessary thing to do?

There was Bullworth Academy RP server if you know. I was apart of the management team and I can say that it was quite successful. We had reached 50 player peak. But due to problems with the owner the server collapsed. Here's the trailer of our server - https://*********/H3q27LSd1Tg

It's going to be like the prison roleplay but way worth, might be fun at the beginning with a high stable playerbase but with time, it's going to die. Something else, we escape from the schools in real life so most of us won't goto the school in a virtual game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
View Post
There was Bullworth Academy RP server if you know. I was apart of the management team and I can say that it was quite successful. We had reached 50 player peak. But due to problems with the owner the server collapsed. Here's the trailer of our server - https://*********/H3q27LSd1Tg
So, I should continue the project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter2
View Post
It's going to be like the prison roleplay but way worth, might be fun at the beginning with a high stable playerbase but with time, it's going to die. Something else, we escape from the schools in real life so most of us won't goto the school in a virtual game
What happens after escaping school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealPeteros
View Post

We goto the coffee and go home after

SCHOOL RP??1!! Hell yes, i could bang my hot english teacher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobabe
View Post
SCHOOL RP??1!! Hell yes, i could bang my hot english teacher.
LMAO, WHAT A GREAT STUDENT.

OT: It's 2017, don't expect that playerbase that you're dreaming.

There were many "school roleplay" servers along the years and they all closed after a month or two. It is really fun in the beginning and everyone wants to try it because it is something unique, but by time no one will keep playing on the server. I have played on a server before and it was great in the beginning the pb reached 36 but later on everyone kept just fighting IC and bullying each other and the pb decreased day by day.
Simply if you want to have fun for a week or two then you can give it a shot, but it will not continue or be successful as time passes.

Everyone is talking about seperate roleplays and noone actually thought of making a real roleplay where you could start from school and end up growin up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
View Post
Everyone is talking about seperate roleplays and noone actually thought of making a real roleplay where you could start from school and end up growin up.
Actually, that's what I was thinking about. Like degrees when you graduate and things.

seems good idea.

Should I base the server in LS, LV, SF, or a custom player-made map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
View Post
Wow this is cool.

Probably there is gonna be a Bullworth roleplay on GTA underground, not a fan of school roleplay but would look interesting indeed.

I tried making a server like that some time ago for brazilian players, but we called the project off.
It was based on Bullworth and we had a map made from scratch by our mapper, we also planned to do a small city around the school map, the idea was good and the players liked it very much.

Unfortunately our financial condition for the project at that time wasn't good, so we couldn't keep the forum online and then we had to cancel the project due to it and other reasons about the project as well.

I guess you could try, school roleplay is something very cool and innovative, the idea is rather good because there are a lot of different roleplays to do at a school, it's such a new atmosphere

Yea school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealPeteros
View Post

Definitely, I would love to play on that kind of RP server

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomRedlake
View Post
Definitely, I would love to play on that kind of RP server
Yeah I am interested

Awesome! Thanks for your feedbacks, I'll resume the development of the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
View Post
I like this idea, although the concept of roleplay would be shifted to a more RPG-styled gamemode, as you could find ways for players to progress, even get a job etc.. Rather then just roleplaying their character.