Custom Skins?

Hi, how am i supposed to set a new custom skin to a player? /setskin(SetPlayerSkin) doesnt work, it says invalid ped model? Is there any other way?

I'm not trying to insult you by saying this, but by any chances does that command have a check for the skin ID's? Such as it cant be more than or less than X? (Checking that you don't set an invalid skin ID previous to having the ability for custom skins) If so, Comment it out or adjust it to your skin ID's.

if(!(0 <= skinid <= 30000))
{
return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Invalid skin specified.");
}

Maybe its a wrong skin as Kalcor said because if i try another one it works..

Are the custom models added ?

Make sure you hard restart the server and not gmx

For god sake...Before 0.3.8 introduced custom skins, anything below 0 and above ~300 was/is invalid. Scripts (gamemodes/filterscripts) are made to check for invalid ID's and block them to avoid crashes. When you add custom skin its negative number, and GM/FS see it as invalid. So open script, add new skin ID's as valid and recompile.

UP,have same problem here, damn i just cant solve it, i can change the skin whit a command like /skin ... but i wanna use at onplayerspawn to set me one custom skin and i recive same fuking shit

Show artconfig.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyduShxD
View Post
UP,have same problem here, damn i just cant solve it, i can change the skin whit a command like /skin ... but i wanna use at onplayerspawn to set me one custom skin and i recive same fuking shit
I remember i had the same issue with OnPlayerClass i used an updated version include (Fix Classes by Locky) and it worked fine.