Pc wont boot up

Hello guys! I have used my pc for long time and never poroblems. Now i got a problem that i cant fix. Pc wont show anything on screen. just monitor singal.
I checked monitor and work good. cable also.
Tried to remove cmos and make a resed. removed battery cleared cmos with jumper and still nothing.
removed Ram and he wont bee (i already have a speaker)
Nothing is working. tried to change power suply and nothing. pc was working well. but he sometimes wasnt showing anything. i just try to shut down and turn it on and he was working. But today he didnt turned on all the time .
Someone help me what should i do. I really need that pc
my cpu also dont have thermal paste in all cpu body. can this cause a no startup ?

No thermal paste on the CPU is pretty bad, you should try to get that sorted ASAP before attempting to start it again (if it's still alive).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xportaler
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone help me what should i do. I really need that pc
my cpu also dont have thermal paste in all cpu body. can this cause a no startup ?
Nope, seems fine!

You don't have to worry about the cold in the winter anymore, either.

Your CPU could be fried. Can you get another CPU with the same socket to test the system with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageCraftLV
Посмотреть сообщение
Your CPU could be fried. Can you get another CPU with the same socket to test the system with?
problem is i cant get another cpu to test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xportaler
Посмотреть сообщение
problem is i cant get another cpu to test.
How many times did you try to boot it up without the thermal paste?

Apply the thermalpaste this way!
No. Don't do that xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhizors
Посмотреть сообщение
Apply the thermalpaste this way!
No. Don't do that xD
thats probably what he tried

I had this problem, but there I got a trick, which is really easy, that I used. I cleaned my ram with proper tools, basically whole PC and after that it worked like charm. Try out, maybe this could help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrezQ
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this problem, but there I got a trick, which is really easy, that I used. I cleaned my ram with proper tools, basically whole PC and after that it worked like charm. Try out, maybe this could help you.
SO in other words, you reseated the RAM and CPU...