What is your honest opinion about Apocalypse roleplay servers?

Back in the day, I remember Project Apocalypse. Didnt really tried it out though, but it had stable playerbase, im not even sure how and why it went down.
Also, this genre is completely unexplored, I dont see a single post apocalyptic roleplay server.
With 0.3.8, there can be better object, better zombie and a lot more better enviournment.
Do you think its worth trying a zombie roleplay server?
Also, if someone was a player in PARP, how was it? Was it fun?

I wasn't a player there but i am pretty sure a zombie rp server with custom texture & objects & skins would be cool.

With the new 0.3.8 version, I'm sure it would be something!

cops and robbers server with a gta vice city skins/maps/cars would be awesome.

If Zombies are bots, then I don't think it's going to work out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
If Zombies are bots, then I don't think it's going to work out!
Why not? Not just simple bots, bots with zombie characterstics, walk randomly, feed on dead bodies (actors), moving slowly wont trigger them, killing a zombie will piss zombie close to it, and they will be using a cuetom 0.3.8 model.

Im not sure what player would like to rp a zombie, lol.

Players role playing as zombies will not work out, 'zombies' aren't considered people but dead bodies roaming around and infecting people, which is irrelevant to role playing in general, like, in real life there ain't zombies so it, first of all doesn't have any realistic concept, and secondly it would need much zombie bots to work out, since it wouldn't be apocalyptic just because buildings are destroyed and the weather is foggy, and in my personal opinion it would be more likely a replica of Day-Z survival, no one would actually be able to role play while someone dead is following him, so he would just keep running, hiding from bots and, ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
no one would actually be able to role play while someone dead is following him, so he would just keep running, hiding from bots and, ..
Why so negative? a zombie rp server will be unique (There will be unique jobs) and will give us a reason to start playing rp servers, If you're going to play in a server that is a copy of real life then why the fuck would you play there instead of taking care of your life, I am here to play something imaginary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaryM4Life
Посмотреть сообщение
Why so negative? a zombie rp server will be unique (There will be unique jobs) and will give us a reason to start playing rp servers, If you're going to play in a server that is a copy of real life then why the fuck would you play there instead of taking care of your life, I am here to play something imaginary.
What the fuck does role play meaning or was created for? Having a damn virtual life on a server that's a real life simulation not a damn zombie survival, if you are to play something imaginary it shouldn't include role playing in it, SA:MP is full of modes, if a RP server isn't familiar with real life how is it supposed to work?

On the positive side, I would say if the game has a story, I mean not just like you join as a zombie, start roaming around and attack humans, or as a human who would start running from zombie bots? Zombie bots cannot be role played with, are you to role play with a machine? Role playing with a wall will be better than role playing with bots which can't react with what you are doing. So yeah back to the subject, if the game has a story, or just a part that's apocalyptic and the start of the game isn't JUST all about surviving (now that's Day-Z), I would be fine with it, and a story is referring to making something explains how zombies came, how they were formed and how they even exist.

As much as you can't add cartoon characters in a role playing server (Did we have tom and jerry in real life and are able to do races? ROFL), you can't have anything else unrealistic or unreasonable, where's the logic people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fuck does role play meaning or was created for? Having a damn virtual life on a server that's a real life simulation not a damn zombie survival, if you are to play something imaginary it shouldn't include role playing in it, SA:MP is full of modes, if a RP server isn't familiar with real life how is it supposed to work?

On the positive side, I would say if the game has a story, I mean not just like you join as a zombie, start roaming around and attack humans, or as a human who would start running from zombie bots? Zombie bots cannot be role played with, are you to role play with a machine? Role playing with a wall will be better than role playing with bots which can't react with what you are doing. So yeah back to the subject, if the game has a story, or just a part that's apocalyptic and the start of the game isn't JUST all about surviving (now that's Day-Z), I would be fine with it, and a story is referring to making something explains how zombies came, how they were formed and how they even exist.

As much as you can't add cartoon characters in a role playing server (Did we have tom and jerry in real life and are able to do races? ROFL), you can't have anything else unrealistic or unreasonable, where's the logic people.
userone is this you