A short survey to really help a fellow developer

Do you have 30 seconds to complete a short survey on a platform I'm making?

The feedback is used to analyse who would likely use it and if it can be improved at all so I'd really appreciate your feedback

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L2G6L2T

I hope the text size isn't huge I wrote above from my phone and it appears huge on my screen so apologies in advance

Done!

Thank you Ritzy, I shall +rep when I'm on a desktop, but if you need any help with anything you're working on please shoot me a message, I appreciate your time taken for my survey!

Thank you for taking this survey.

anytime my man

Much appreciated ad@m your input helps more then you think, same goes with the rep my phone keeps unfocusing it

edit: both reps added PM me for any help or support for your projects as a thankyou

Done. Good luck with your project.

Can we have more information what this will be about?

I was very careful about the questions I asked, but no Rome3 has policies in place to not share data with third parties including government or companies so your age is safe

Edit: I'd love to get some feedback on the not so positive responses if anyone would be willing to share via PM positive is great but doesn't tell me much about improvements on the overall concept so you don't mind sharing please do

Done.

Done.

Done.