Im having huge FPS drops in SA:MP even though the PC is more than enough to run it.

Im having huge FPS drops, they wont happen when im in certain places, but other places make the game unplayable by all means.
The laptop im using is basically brand new (few months old), and games that require alot more than GTA SA run flawlessly.

My specs:

Could it be due to mods or certain objects (custom maps) within the server ?

What is your visual quality setting? Resolution, anti aliasing?

I tried running on MAX settings, and somewhat lowered the resolution and antialiasing, lowering the quality made the lag even worse. It doesent seem to lag because of maps because it lags on every server like that, even with or without maps.
I dont use any mods for the game. I like GTA SA as it is.

I have experience with the U processors and the integrated Intel, GTA SA seems to do some weird things with it. Have you tried reinstalling the graphics driver?

I can select drivers from Intel cpanel, all do the same shit. Its only with SAMP, MTA runs fine.

Obviously, have you tried deleting gta_sa.set? Also, I assume you're on 0.3.7? Using custom settings configured in the Intel HD application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lant
View Post
I can select drivers from Intel cpanel, all do the same shit. Its only with SAMP, MTA runs fine.
Doesn't mean it's a problem with SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Doesn't mean it's a problem with SAMP.
It probably is a problem with SA:MP since I can play most of the games with higher performance on max without lag.
My old PC wich was shit ran SA:MP on max no issues at all, but everytime I buy a new PC it gets worse and worse.

Make sure your laptop is plugged in while your playing games, laptops tend to slow down if running on battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure your laptop is plugged in while your playing games, laptops tend to slow down if running on battery.
... Im on Maximum Performance settings. I said it runs everything else ffs.....