Reset Password issue on Forum Samp ?

Hey Guys,

I have a problem with my original account Devil Shill it seems that i cannot request a reset password basicly what happens is when it says the email is submitted that i dont receive the email at all.

Anoyone know why this might be ?

Greetz ^^

Check your spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoky
View Post
Check your spam.
Thnx but i already knew that one but no nothing appears in my spam folder aswell its like the samp system is saying like your email HA ... NOPE

Maybe it has a big ass spam filter on Outlook.com as our domain also had it well actually our mail server does anyone else that uses hotmail have this problem when they request a password reset ?

You should send directly an email to admins and ask them to reset your password, I think this step will be effective.

Well, its not a bug. What ever email we write out there, it will be accepted. So I think that you should re-check email thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidierAubin87
View Post
You should send directly an email to admins and ask them to reset your password, I think this step will be effective.
Used the Contact page several times already not 1 response..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrezQ
View Post
Well, its not a bug. What ever email we write out there, it will be accepted. So I think that you should re-check email thing.
Well someone hinted at the wrong email however when i try to enter another email i used somewhere in the past it says that it cannot find an account with that email adres so yeah tried all email ive ever owned the only one that passes is the hotmail one and yet i never get any email there when it says it has been send neither in the spawn box.