Custom player interface.

Hello, i have been working for some time in this project, and i intend to go way beyond the "norm" and apart from the game features it self i always wanted to have a new'ish interface for the players vehicles etc.. so here is an early stage [ss] of the work.

• As you may notice the chat is also in custom boxed TextDraw's the concept is to only use the original letter text for server related messages or very little.
  • Thanks to Sa-mp+ plugin the original hud and minimap and other parts of the game are manipulated , for example once you are driving a vehicle the chatbox moves and you are able to see the minimap.

Hope you all enjoy, looking forward for comments and suggestions, thanks.

Regards [c]Sanchez.

Are you using YSF?
10/10 well designed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
View Post
Are you using YSF?
10/10 well designed.
Hello, Thank you, yes I am the latest version, Sa-Mp+ plugin is also loaded to be able to manipulate the original game Hud, minimap and other features plus other plugins.

Great 10/10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnwell
View Post
Great 10/10!
Thank you.

I don't like the user interface, but I do like the concept. However, you choosed to badly design the textdraws. Don't be offended by this, barely anyone creates textdraws that fits GTA SA well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
View Post
I don't like the user interface, but I do like the concept. However, you choosed to badly design the textdraws. Don't be offended by this, barely anyone creates textdraws that fits GTA SA well.
I appreciate the honest feedback, not offended at all, it would never be possible to please all eyes ofc. and that's the trouble that i often find is how to fit a new design like this with gta-sa, however thank you

PS: It is a concept indeed, and not fully finished and may look different at latter stages.

Wow the textdraw design was great, all the text is great, the ones that caught my attention were the chat, the central menu, and the top with the wi-fi points, congratulations for the creativity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinte
View Post
Wow the textdraw design was great, all the text is great, the ones that caught my attention were the chat, the central menu, and the top with the wi-fi points, congratulations for the creativity.
Thank you

The Wi-fi signal is actually phone network signal it relies on Dynamic areas to calculate the signal strength for the player.

I thought it was from the connection of the client to the server ex: from a certain ping gets lots of signals understand? but was best availed with signal to phones / cell phones was a great idea. In the middle menu part it looks a lot like the gta v hud when you change weapons.

Not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoniao
View Post
Not bad.
Thank you.

I would love so much if we will be able to hide the original HUD via script(Not using F7). Kalcor please consider this!
<3

OnTopic: The hud is not that bad, you should consider using the new 0.3.8 features, and creeate some custom stuff via objects.

Really nice GUI.

Nice job brother +rep

It looks very clean and well arranged, did you try your interface at different resolutions to see how they appear?

It looks appealing. Good work!