GTA San Andreas - General Question

Why do you think GTA San Andreas stills legend and active even after new releases of Grand Theft Auto series ?

Because GTA San Andreas supported most of the computers,and yeah not everyone can buy gta iv++ and its expensive. Thats why we prefer GTA SA 1 of the best game to play is gta sa with multiplayer versions .

I do think that the game is slowly dying, some find the game boring.

The only reason why it still stays active is because of the third party modifications (multiplayer), it's gameplay mechanics/features and the fact that most of us can run it even with a potato PC, without those this game would be probably dead now.

Most probably because of this, SA-MP. I don't think there are other GTA Multiplayers out there that is more unique than SA-MP.

Because of multiplayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaKe Elite
Посмотреть сообщение
and the fact that most of us can run it even with a potato PC, without those this game would be probably dead now.

So if SAMP is keeping GTA San Andreas alive, what is keeping SAMP alive? GREAT QUESTIONS KIDS!

SAMP lets us script our own gamemodes and shit. We can create our own content so you won't get bored that soon.
GTA V Online on the other hand - only rockstar can add new content, and most of the content they add are always some repetitive missions and cars that cost millions, and as a result, GTA Online is just a one big grind.

These faget developers should realize that and let us script our own servers. GTA V MP mods are shit ATM because rockstar actively fights against multiplayer developers - cease and desist orders and shit. fuck rockstar i hope they get cancer and die in agony but NOT BEFORE i rape them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
Посмотреть сообщение
So if SAMP is keeping GTA San Andreas alive, what is keeping SAMP alive? GREAT fuck rockstar i hope they get cancer and die in agony but NOT BEFORE i rape them all
Just let them finish the GTA 6, OK?!

i can postpone the cancer, but not the rape

When was the last time you played normal GTA:SA, not SA-MP? Answer: idk

And the answer, ladies and gentlemen, is the same for everyone of you.

You are here because of SA-MP, so you're playing SA-MP not "GTA SA" which makes it:

SA-MP is the real Legend, not GTA-SA although it's a modification but come on you're playing multiplayer not singleplayer.