GTA Rio - Employment Agency dev

Hello everyone, I was invited by Skream to be a mapper of your project, this map will be the job agency, well it is being developed at the moment, what do you think?
Now my channel has an intro, finally (laughs)..
https://youtu.be/8L3yPxjYTM0

This kinda reminds me of the interior from GTA Vice City Stories' final mission. Looks overall good but I hope you plan to put stairs at that part where you climbed.

Really man

I like the design but the texturing is off. There are certain parts who seems too empty aswell, likely because the divisions are big.

It's kinda empty, and the textures...

Quote:

I like the design but the texturing is off. There are certain parts who seems too empty aswell, likely because the divisions are big.

Thanks, as it says in the title I am developing slowly because this will be great
Quote:

Yes my friend, I am adding objects yet and I will text everything

Yes my friend, I am adding objects yet and I will text everything

Those white-pink walls don't go well with the dark brown/grey walls around you, you should really go for one color.
Other than that I'd say it looks decently good!

Quote:

Those white-pink walls don't go well with the dark brown/grey walls around you, you should really go for one color.
Other than that I'd say it looks decently good!

Oh thanks, I already added the colors on the walls, will be a shade of blue and black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
It's kinda empty, and the textures...
Agreed, try to improve it a bit

Maybe don't post unfinished maps and take your time to detail and perfect them.

Quote:

Agreed, try to improve it a bit

Yes, I'm getting better ._.
Quote:

Maybe don't post unfinished maps and take your time to detail and perfect them.

Exactly, but some people asked me to show a "make off" of my map and I saw this perfect opportunity
@Topic