G-Sync lag issue

Hello, when playing samp with g sync on 165hz in full screen mode my game lags and performs poorly, but when i hit alt+enter to enter the window mode it works normal and very smooth but when the game is on full screen it just doesn't work how it should with G Sync, what's the matter?

Can you provide us with a full display model. Some of them do come with a lot of input lag.

My monitor is this: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/conten...l/UM.HX1EE.005

It's not an input lag, it's more of a low fps occurrence, I guess it has to do something with gta sa being an old game and not properly comprehending with the g sync technology...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cugini
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess it has to do something with gta sa being an old game and not properly comprehending with the g sync technology...
Unsurprising, considering the age of this game....

game default doesn't support more than 60hz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ][Noname][
Посмотреть сообщение
game default doesn't support more than 60hz
In full screen it doesn't seems like, but in windowed mod it does... how to make it work in full screen? There must be a way

try mod in my link

It uncaps 60fps?

+
yup

I do sometimes get some weird spikes of lag after opening the game, after a minute it disappears tho. I'm Using an ASUS ROG GL502VMK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ][Noname][
Посмотреть сообщение
try mod in my link
Sorry, but you turned your mod into a super mod. It's annoying now. Thanks for making it tho, it was great while using it... but your taking the wrong direction into it.