Move LC and VC, and...

Hello; I do not know if this message is read by Kalcor, the case. Is there any chance of moving cities?
For example, there is an installation of <GTA United>, for GTA SA, in which, the city is located in another place, the same Vice City, then, wanted to know if there is any option or way, to move the two cities, in another place, since in my opinion, these cities being very close to San Fierro, will cause a little lag, to low-income computers, in the Servers.

Posdata: Will you fix the LC and VC bugs?
It happens, that I have planned to correct some bugs of the cities, so I want to know if at some point, you will fix these errors, so as not to waste time myself, otherwise, I myself will be able to fix the errors that the city has.

Open lc2sa4samp.pwn and in line 135 (if your file is the same of kalcor posted):
streamer_objectid = CreateDynamicObject(modelid,X,Y,Z,rX,rY,rZ,LC2SA4S AMP_VWORLD);

Change the X coordinate, add -1000 or -2000. Changing this, all objects of LC will be created further from San Fierro.

Example:

streamer_objectid = CreateDynamicObject(modelid,X-2000,Y,Z,rX,rY,rZ,LC2SA4S AMP_VWORLD);

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCosta
View Post
Open lc2sa4samp.pwn and in line 135 (if your file is the same of kalcor posted):
streamer_objectid = CreateDynamicObject(modelid,X,Y,Z,rX,rY,rZ,LC2SA4S AMP_VWORLD);

Change the X coordinate, add -1000 or -2000. Changing this, all objects of LC will be created further from San Fierro.

Example:

streamer_objectid = CreateDynamicObject(modelid,X-2000,Y,Z,rX,rY,rZ,LC2SA4S AMP_VWORLD);
Yes but, I understand, or well, I really do not know.
If I do this, the map will not be incomplete? (By moving its coordinates)

Edit:
It was not what I expected, but the important thing is that it serves to move.

just use United until such time as something can be done about it.

This isn't part of SA-MPs work.