How to recreate this issue?

Back in 2015, When I was working with textdraws, I remember coming across a rare issue where they textdraws were getting hidden only in localhost but not in the VPS.
(The textdraws were supposed to be hidden, hence it was only working fine in localhost.)
Im curious How would I recreate this issue? Since im going to work with textdraws again after a long time of inactivity.

There is a function for this: TextDrawHideForPlayer (for a specified player), TextDrawHideForAll (for everyone) for global textdraws, and PlayerTextDrawHide for a specific player textdraw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MIN
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a function for this: TextDrawHideForPlayer (for a specified player), TextDrawHideForAll (for everyone) for global textdraws, and PlayerTextDrawHide for a specific player textdraw.
I know? Despite using that for some reason the textdraw wasnt being hidden on VPS but on localhost.
Since the TD's were being hidden on LH then obviously I must've been using those natives.
Like I said, it was a very rare occurence and I do not remember how to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzy
Посмотреть сообщение
I know? Despite using that for some reason the textdraw wasnt being hidden on VPS but on localhost.
Since the TD's were being hidden on LH then obviously I must've been using those natives.
Like I said, it was a very rare occurence and I do not remember how I fixed it.
I honestly never saw this happening (maybe on very early SAMP Versions where the TextDraw system was kinda broken in many ways).

Do you know if it happened on the current version, or an earlier one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
I honestly never saw this happening (maybe on very early SAMP Versions where the TextDraw system was kinda broken in many ways).

Do you know if it happened on the current version, or an earlier one?
0.3z I think. Ill work on textdraws again and if this issue occurs again ill surely ask for help. I remember this issue so dinstinctly cause i was so pissed while trying to fixing it shit loads of times that I entirely scraped the script and started searching ******* about cats.