Vehicles spawned at Grove Street simply, teleports into the middle of the ring.

So uhm, basically, I've got working coordinates for my vehicles to be spawned around the Grove Street area. However, when I log on, they're all stuck in eachother in the middle of the ring, I checked with vehicles in other areas, and they're however working fine.

Why?

https://*********/EOQH8T6I_LE

are you spawning inside cj's house? cj's house and grove parking lot are kinda close i think? so vehicles spawn and then fall so they're all messed up ... fix? make sure you spawn inside vw1 (or any other)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallee
Посмотреть сообщение
are you spawning inside cj's house? cj's house and grove parking lot are kinda close i think? so vehicles spawn and then fall so they're all messed up ... fix? make sure you spawn inside vw1 (or any other)
That has no meaning at all, vehicles aren't based on players streaming, they're based on the server itself.

By the way, look into how GTA SA has interiors built, because your answer made no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
That has no meaning at all, vehicles aren't based on players streaming, they're based on the server itself.

By the way, look into how GTA SA has interiors built, because your answer made no sense.
they're based on the server itself yes, but the physics are local and this is what messes up your veh coords

btw. just try what i said and see for yourself

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
they're based on the server itself yes, but the physics are local and this is what messes up your veh coords

btw. just try what i said and see for yourself
FYI; I don't really need to try anything because the way I made the team and skin selection is that each time, your players position is placed underneath the camera's angle, so everything would already be streamed in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
FYI; I don't really need to try anything because the way I made the team and skin selection is that each time, your players position is placed underneath the camera's angle, so everything would already be streamed in.
do you have a problem with veh coords? yes? then you need to try what i said if you want to fix it

okay mr stubborn when you run out of ideas on how to fix this try my solution :P

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
okay mr stubborn when you run out of ideas on how to fix this try my solution :P
yet again, read my reply :D

you know the time you put into these replies you could have already tried lol