Vortex Servers

Is 'Vortex Servers' company scammer ? (Sorry no offence, but..)

I have bought a sa-mp server from them today and they didn't give me any details about my server, they just took my money lol !! They don't even reply on tickets.

I went to SACNR monitor after that and i saw that it's on the end of the table with 0 servers.

Would somebody tell me what's happening ?

Their last posts on both twatter and fb are from July. Chances are they probably stopped giving a damn.

Next time, don't invest in a "hoster", take control and buy a cheap VPS yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
Their last posts on both twatter and fb are from July. Chances are they probably stopped giving a damn.

Next time, don't invest in a "hoster", take control and buy a cheap VPS yourself.
If they stopped, how the hell their website stills on ? it should stop or people will fill into the same hole.

Vortex are NGG team, so probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Vortex are NGG team, so probably.
What NGG means !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvanii
Посмотреть сообщение
What NGG means !
Next Generation Gaming community. Vortex Servers owned by Nick / Kent from NGG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Next Generation Gaming community. Vortex Servers owned by Nick / Kent from NGG.
So what ? i'm talking about scamming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvanii
Посмотреть сообщение
So what ? i'm talking about scamming.
So they closed NGG, not sure if they did the same with Vortex

Guys, does anyone know how to cancel the subscription from Vortex Servers ?

They still haven't given me any details about the server and yesterday they sent me an email said:

Dear,

This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on 11/24/2017.

Your payment method is: Credit Card

Payment will be taken automatically on 12/04/2017 from your credit card on record with us. To update or change the credit card details we hold for your account please login at ...

Anyone faced this problem ?

If there's an option to stop your services on the server control panel, do it straight-a-way. I don't think you can expect any refunds from them. If there's no such option to cancel your subscription, then contact your bank.