How can I use custom objects in the editor?

Dear guys,

I really need some help. First of all, thanks Kalcor for making this update!

I already managed to make my first custom object. But how can I use the editor with it?

For example, i made a custom house, and i want to place it correctly. With the editor - i can do it easily, but the custom object is not in the game?

So the question is, how can i add my custom objects to the editor, so i can map easily?

Thank you very much in advance!

This has been asked a lot lately, please use the search button the next time.

Import the new models in the Custom.img

Thank you!

One more last question:

if I add this to the custom.img, will the players who join to the server, see the object?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbooo
View Post
Thank you!

One more last question:

if I add this to the custom.img, will the players who join to the server, see the object?
No, custom.img is for you only. You have to add the object to the server, the players will download the objects and will be able to see them.

Ahh, got it.

But, how i use the custom models that i added to the server, in the map editor? Is there any solution, to add custom models to the map editor?

I want to make a city, which is using these custom models, and i want that the other players see it.

The map editor will need to be updated, meanwhile you can use in-game object editor for those objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
The map editor will need to be updated, meanwhile you can use in-game object editor for those objects.
Will there be a update? If so: It would be really nice
to have more functions. Like copying/moving multiple objects.

Thanks boiz!