[Include] GZ Shapes - gang zone shapes on the map

Incredible for a map of battlegrounds.

Do you think is it possible to use this to create a wanted level system similar to that of GTA IV and GTA V, or would that exceed the limit?
What I mean is that, since each player would only need to see his own circle, will the system only count his text draws, or will it count everyone's text draws?

What textdraw? This doesn't use any textdraw at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc
Посмотреть сообщение
What textdraw? This doesn't use any textdraw at all
Sorry, I meant GangZone limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you think is it possible to use this to create a wanted level system similar to that of GTA IV and GTA V, or would that exceed the limit?
What I mean is that, since each player would only need to see his own circle, will the system only count his text draws, or will it count everyone's text draws?
There is no way to use "per player gang zones", so the limit is 1024. You could do that, but probably you won't be able to display more than 10 - 15 circles at once. The GTA V style would be way better as it would use less gang zones.

On the other hand, you would have to update the shapes really quick in order to get a smooth animation on the radar, in my opinion this isn't a good idea.

Kind regards.

Great awesome work!!!

Is there any way to detect if the player is outside the circle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontrol
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there any way to detect if the player is outside the circle?
Dynamic area with the size of the Gang Zone, or simply get the distance to the center of the circle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDE2DAY
Посмотреть сообщение
Currently you can download the ALS version only, I'll add a YSI one soon. If you don't know what YSI is, just ignore this comment.
Here ya go

GZ_ShapesYHOOKS.inc

I've added a YSI version.
The code has been revised and improved a little bit for the YSI version. Now the include tracks the gang zones created/destroyed in order to know how many gang zones are still available.
There is a new function called GetGangZonesAvailable() which returns that, the amount of free gang zones. Please note that you must include this script before any other include which handles gang zones. If you include this script in your gamemode and you create gang zones in a filterscript, this include won't detect that.

These changes are pending for the ALS version.

Awesome job.