Which thread is used in 0.3.8

Hey. I'm from the Russian segment of the players, and I use an interpreter. I have a question: when downloading files by the player, uses one thread or multithreading? I'm interested in the following, what will happen if at the same time the files of ~ 50 players are downloaded (or when at the opening of a new server, online 1000, what will be in that case)?

boom

since the download is too fast then 'multithreading"

same port as serv
raknet thread

It's not important at this stage. Every download could have its own thread if needed. If the sa-mp server struggles to deal with downloads, it could return a URL instead of a file and the files could be fetched over http.

I can't see situtations where 1000 people download at the same time. Players only download files once. When they reconnect, the files are still in the 'cache' folder. So assuming most players already have the files, there may only be 1-2 players downloading at a given time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
It's not important at this stage. Every download could have its own thread if needed. If the sa-mp server struggles to deal with downloads, it could return a URL instead of a file and the files could be fetched over http.

I can't see situtations where 1000 people download at the same time. Players only download files once. When they reconnect, the files are still in the 'cache' folder. So assuming most players already have the files, there may only be 1-2 players downloading at a given time.
But it still consumes the server/dedi monthly bandwidth limit.

This option should be introduced now and not introduced when it's too late.

On the launch day of a specific model, or several models, as soon as players connect (imagine on a large server), more than 500 players will download the same content, and on the day, it will be several mega bytes of data being transmitted for players to download the required content. I think even if it is not necessary because this will not be all the time, there is a way in which it can download through another server (site, ftp, etc), not to weigh the broadband of the server where the players are connecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post

For example, when a new server (project) opens, and on it online from 500 to 1000 people (for example), in this case, all 500 people will stand in line and wait for the player to load before him?

Of course it's possible to do it smartly, in advance, that the models are downloaded by new players, but again, not all of them download, and when a new large server is opened, there will be a "queue".

Sorry, I speak Russian, the text is translated in the translator